Benelli Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Just thought I’d introduce myself as I plan on joining the Benelli family shortly. I've done a fair amount of research regarding the TNT CR and have come to terms with the possibility of it being somewhat temperamental at times. :rolleyes:

I've owned Italian before "Alfa Romeo" to be precise, so I know what it's like being a real enthusiast and taking the punches that Italian delivers. We are suckers for punishment, something which I think is worth it, just to get that thrill of owning something so unique.

Anyways, look forward to contributing to the forums and showing off the pride and joy once I decide to part with the money.

I'm in Sydney Australia - so any tips from locals would be greatly appreciated during the purchase process.

Would love to maybe meet up also if anyone is accomodating and get some insights into beign a good parent... I mean owner hee hee

Cheers all

naked1000

·
Registered
148 Posts
Welcome, i've just become a nellie owner too, my 04 TnT is being delivered on Friday.
As a former Aprilia and Fiat owner, and now own an Alfa and a TnT, i'm used to flaky electrics :)
I used to have an Italian fiancee but she was too temperamental and had to go !!

·
5,934 Posts
Hey naked, Madwog's just south of the 'Gong. You should be hearing from him soon. He's a regular here. He has a TNT.

Mine's a Tornado. Tax is in western SYD. Also on a Tornado

·
442 Posts
:hiya: and welcome Naked1000

i own a TNT sport and she's been a great girl to me.a few little niggles but nothing major.i hope it's the same for you to.
picked mine up from Jetsport in the Gong,were are you getting yours from.me and a couple of mates are thinking of coming up to sydney for a weekend.but don,t know when.
when we do i'll let ya know and we should meet up.
first thing to do when ya get your CR is change the pipe.i've got a termi and she sounds soooooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeeet :D :D .

OH and Eroll i might be up for a day this saterday so i might call around and have a chat:)

madwog
(19,200km)

·
Cafe Racer member
676 Posts
Welcome Naked, So you finally got released onto the forum.
One thing about the CR - they are not as temperamental as teenage daughters.
Good luck.
Paul

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome guys it's greatly appreciated.

For your Sydney folks, any chance of meeting up this weekend? I'm going for an extended test ride on Saturday at Manly and would love to have some back up if I throw my money down.

As for where i'll buy from I don't know yet as all the dealers are not exactly close to me.

either way i'm pretty excited and am lookign forward to seeign what this baby can do.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Gday Naked
Not too many of us here in Sydney. Would be great to see another join the Benelli clan. I too purchased my TNT sport from Jetsport in Wollongong. Great bunch of guys and provide excellent service. Shame about the weather this weekend. Doesn't look I'll be taking her out for a spin.
Cheers Mike.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts