Benelli Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello good people, i'm just returning to biking after approx 8 years hiatus (time just went by) but i'm back with the strangest bike i've ever owned , an 1130 tre-k amazonas in yellow i picked up at the weekend and not even had time to try yet . I will have a million questions, i'm pretty hands on and like to do my own maintenance .Also i'm a bit short for this monsterbike lol and yes i'm italian/english if it matters .Ciao

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Hello good people, i'm just returning to biking after approx 8 years hiatus (time just went by) but i'm back with the strangest bike i've ever owned , an 1130 tre-k amazonas in yellow i picked up at the weekend and not even had time to try yet . I will have a million questions, i'm pretty hands on and like to do my own maintenance .Also i'm a bit short for this monsterbike lol and yes i'm italian/english if it matters .Ciao
View attachment 36942 View attachment 36943
Welcome! Sure you will love it....

·
No good with spanners....
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,418 Posts
Very tasty, enjoy

fred

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Actually, i felt that the bike was to short so mine is raised quite a bit :ROFLMAO:
Fantastic looking bike sir, now that I've ridden it a couple of times I'm getting used to it so I'm not going to lower it. I like your bash guard/engine platr, is this a home made item or available to buy.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It's actually made in a shed by a guy from Northampton, there is a need to build a framework to mount the bash plate so you don't mount it directly to the engine.
I'll be happy to ask if he bothers to make another one, he fix and fabricate Yamaha bikes for a living.
I thought so, does he make the framework also. Yes if you can ask i may be interested. Your bike is very cool. Thanks again Marco

1 - 15 of 15 Posts