Benelli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I browsed this forum a few years ago when I was thinking of buying a benelli tornado, but as my bike was my only form of commute at the time, I thought it better at the end to buy jap.

And now the temptation has got the better of me and have been reading more and more about the tre 900.

Many comment on how great the triple sounds, but I have had japs and ducati v all with full systems so exactly why do so many people comment on the tre's triple sound? I've never heard one so...

I spoke to a dealer yesterday requesting a test ride but he said I'll have to wait 2 weeks as they are bringing one from Benelli. I was wondering what is a good dealer in or near london to buy new?

Also, when buying new, what mods do I have to make sure are done correctly?

Thanks

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
welcome

welcome to the forum matey, they're a friendly bunch here and someone will be along soon to point you in the right direction. THE best forum bar none. Enjoy your Benelli when you get her. :clap: :clap:

·
Bald tattooed member
1,257 Posts
not just the engine noise from the exhaust the induction noise is sooooo nice to :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
19 Posts
Just Bought A Tornado

Hi all quick intro,I am Conal met some of you back BSB Silverstone,met Angus who kindly let me sit on his RS and fired it up for me what a wonderful sound,anyway the outcome is I pick up my 05 plated tre friday from Colchester Kawasaki,green/silver with the carbon kit fitted and sport,s exhaust,I enjoy greatly the forum and I am sure will be asking for plenty of advice once I get into my ownership,bike has only done 2900 miles,will be getting Moto Forza to service it for me all the best for now Conal.

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Hi all quick intro,I am Conal met some of you back BSB Silverstone,met Angus who kindly let me sit on his RS and fired it up for me what a wonderful sound,anyway the outcome is I pick up my 05 plated tre friday from Colchester Kawasaki,green/silver with the carbon kit fitted and sport,s exhaust,I enjoy greatly the forum and I am sure will be asking for plenty of advice once I get into my ownership,bike has only done 2900 miles,will be getting Moto Forza to service it for me all the best for now Conal.
Well done mate and welcome to the forum, good news if the Silverstone event made you go out and buy one ! :clap: makes it more the worthwhile ! ;)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Harry Nash motorcylces of chiswick .there a good place to go see and try .they have a rs in red brand new and very reasonably priced and there service dept is the best ,ive tried afew over the years ie 3 cross thank god theyve gone reddog .think everyone has made them wealthy then pushed there bikes home alledgely . BuT Harry nash seems to be the number 1 london guys .

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Brilliant its all positives coming out of Silverstone especially another member and its a funny thing but so many benelli's come out of Kawasaki Shops - dont know why but guess when finished being a Benelli owner that Japanese brand seems to be the popular choice conals plus (Laurence's Titanium x Kwak shop, Richards first LE ex Kwak shop, Colins LE ex Kwak dealer etc etc .
We gave out brochures at Silverstone and hopefully next years Silverstone 2010 can push it a bit more and has got to be in the calender for a few of us guys already :bow:​

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
You should be on bloody Benelli sales commission Angus :clap:

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Where have you been hiding Andy? Haven't seen you on for a while?

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
I seem to remember the LE colin bought being an ex Kawasaki dealers ala DK of Newcastle under lyme before being passed onto KJM - DK officially a Kawasaki Dealer - i maybe wasnt completely clear about what i meant and i remember colin collecting his LE very well as he told me about his wonderful purchase from kjm ;)

hey i thought andy would know what bikes he walks past in the showroom in the morning as i just spotted this on the KJM website :D :rolling: http://www.kjm.net/kawasaki.php

·
Registered
444 Posts
eh?

What, silverstone 2010??
What where when why? And most importantly CAN I COME?
PLEASE?
:D
If i'm not at work that is

·
Registered
401 Posts
we went to silvertone this year as part of the bsb to display benelli club there where others (tho didnt have one then so took the mv). Angus thinks we will be invited again and maybe (hopefully i mean) get invited to the moto gp. It was a great weekend with center passes and discounted tickets would defo go again if one is offered Angus will be able to tell you more.

Sorry angus beat ma to it lol

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
I seem to remember the LE colin bought being an ex Kawasaki dealers ala DK of Newcastle under lyme before being passed onto KJM - DK officially a Kawasaki Dealer
IIRC - DK *were* also official Benelli dealers

p.s. welcome to the forum chaps :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts