Benelli Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.......

I have been converted from my Aprilia Mille's & RSVR's to a TNT....

Picking it up hopefully on 12th April.

I recognise a couple of peeps on this site from the AF1 site so hi folks.

I designed the new sidestand & mirror extensions for the Aprilia's as the sidestands are crap ( bikes fall over in the wind or on a gradient ) & the mirrors are crap.....however l love the bikes ...so much traction...so much soul & the noise....wonderful.

But the TNT is something else...at least for me..a production bike which looks so individual & radical...getting excited now gotta stop.

Anyway's got a question: Where can i get a bellypan (aka cafe racer) & seat cowl...not worried 'bout carbon as will b spraying them.

Thanks
Bubs

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Welcome here :)

I'm sure someone on here will have the answer and i'd look kindly towards laurence as he will know if its out there - think i've put the pressure on yer there laurence ;)

I used to be on the RSVR and Aprilia sites so good to see you have found a new toy in the shape of the Tnt.

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Hi Gary and welcome to the Forum matey. :)

Now that Angus (Angledangle) has put me under all that pressure :bawl: I'd hate to disappoint, so have a look at Maniac Motors site who do a Belly pan and a Seat cowl for the TNT.

If you change your mind about the carbon try this lot who do a nice seat cowl, not sure if they also do a bellypan though.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey peeps....

Thanks for the prompt replies & the warm welcome......oh geez I'm getting all emotional...ha ha ha ......

Sorry 'bout that I write as I think...a bit doolalee sometimes...!!!

Getting real excited 'bout the TNT it's an 04 but has had all the recalls done so hopefully it'll be ok & it's only done 2500 miles so it's a bit of a minter.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:D :D :D

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
I knew you would come through there laurence and i'm sure you should be paid a fee for being the benelli Customer Services Clerk :bow: :bow: .

As an owner of a tre i suppose i feel jealous that all these parts are available for the tnt and the Tre has been overlooked for items that i would of thought available by many aftermarket part manufacturers. after all that glad that plentiful for some of the range :) .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts