Benelli Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if you are looking for a trek or another new nelli Russ had a new reduced price list it was cheaper to buy 1130 trek than the 899 however this wont help the second hand prices .Thats over 1k less than a triumph tiger, i know where my money would go .

·
TnT explosive tester
1,011 Posts
The cafe racer is down to £7700

£1800 off

·
Benellissimo
682 Posts
Hmm, what's going on here? The last time they did thid the dealers went ballistic as they hadn't been warned...

Now I'm not complaining coz I got my trek at the reduced rate (and the website was wrong anyway leading to row numero uno) but this sort of reduction isn't really good for anybody?:confused:

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes especially when the competition has put all there prices up hhhmm maybe its an Italian thing lol

·
Registered
248 Posts
May'be the Chinese have made them more competitive? Lets be honest, they were overpriced anyway(especially with the problems they have/had). I wouldnt have paid the full price for mine, there are too many other choices at that price(They arent Benelli's I know). You can get a new Tornado for $23000au now, i think they were about $29000. Thats almost a 1198S(and not far off the new Aprillia!). Yes i know its a Ducati, but what a bike!! Others have progressed along way and kept there prices the same. Amazing really.

Here are some Aust bargains. 07 Tornado 53km warranty $17000!!
08 Cafe racer New $18,990
EVO New $21,990
TreK New with panniers $18900
Plus on road costs of about $1500.
Our local importer went broke last year. Without sales your stuffed and the new importer will have more chance of surviving now. Its good for everyone i think. You lose out on a trade in price, but save on a new one.I would consider buying a Evo now(if i win lotto), but not a few years ago. Benelli will still be very exclusive anyhow.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts