Benelli Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Finally bit the bullet and took a run up to Dave Wood Racing in Buckinghamshire, near Milton Keynes to have a remap. I'd had enough of the jerky throttle response and the miserable fuel consumption,about 30mpg.
They list Benelli and Aprilia as bikes they will tune, so the guy spent approx 21/2 hours on mine. When I returned from a big breakfast in the cafe my bike was already sounding better. So now the jerky throttle response has nearly gone, the bike is much smoother to ride, pulls cleanly and get this, I'm getting 40mpg. He also seems to have found a little xtra torque.
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Here's the printout, i don't know what I'm looking at, i assume it's a before and after, you see the dips where i had a flat spot or it would bog down, it was running way too rich.
Cost was £300, much better value than a bunch of bling, also making 117bhp and 76.9 ft/lbs torque

View attachment 38449 00
Font Wood Tints and shades Parallel Paper
View attachment 38449
Font Line Parallel Slope Rectangle
Ecoregion World Map Font Adaptation

Attachments

·
Registered
50 Posts
To determine CO emission rate the range between 2700 and 3400 rpm is used.
To remain legal and pass MOT/TÜV tests Benelli (and many other manufactures) did crazy things from a user perspective. Did you get a CO test certificate too?

Rectangle Slope Font Parallel Pattern

1 - 6 of 6 Posts