Benelli Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I have bought a TNT Sport and I am absolutly enthusiastic after driven japanese motorbikes for many years.

Are there any german users in this forum potentially from the north of Bavaria?

Good style in this forum. Keep on going.

Best regards

Mark

·
Administrator
972 Posts
Welcome Mark,
Hope you enjoy your visits. Please post some pics of your bike and get yourself in the owner registry! :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Mark!

nice move ;-)
is your bike a '06 àr ' brand new '07 model ?

bis bald :)

K

Hello,

mine is a 2006 model. I have not seen a real 2007 model. They are talking about EURO III and Catalytic Converters but ????.

Today I made the 1000km full. On Wednesday I am out for the service.

Mark:ele:

·
I'm firing on three
611 Posts
Mark welcome, looks great :clap: love the wheels and the seat cowl, did you get them polished and painted locally? what can are you running (looks like a mivv) system.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mark welcome, looks great :clap: love the wheels and the seat cowl, did you get them polished and painted locally? what can are you running (looks like a mivv) system.
Hello,

I got the wheelspolished locally. It was done through my dealer MANIAC MOTORS in Nürnberg. The "silencer" is made by HPE. Sounds really great. HPE offers a sound file on its web page. If you want to get an idea put the speakers on "loud":D .

Don't know how they got certified.

Best regards

Mark

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
That is one nice looking bike you have there buddy:bow: Makes me wish I'd bought one now:bawl:;)

Al:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts