Benelli Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, folks,

What a great forum!

My fiancee has a Benelli Adiva and is being asked to pay enormous sums for new parts (e.g., £100 for a mirror; £250 for forks).

Does anybody know where to get used Benelli scooter parts in England? Are there motorcycle breakers worth trying?

Eternal thanks!

Z man

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
WOW, Is this the first scooter owner on the site? Welcome buddy, don't know exactly where to look, but maybe some of the adverts in the rear of that comic MCN might help.

Andy

·
903 Posts
Hi, folks,

What a great forum!

My fiancee has a Benelli Adiva and is being asked to pay enormous sums for new parts (e.g., £100 for a mirror; £250 for forks).

Does anybody know where to get used Benelli scooter parts in England? Are there motorcycle breakers worth trying?

Eternal thanks!

Z man

Hi Z Man, welcome to the forum. You don't say where you live, getting secondhand parts is probably like getting hens teeth!!!:rolling: . If you live in the Kent or Sussex try Red Dog Motorcycles, they are really helpful and might do you a deal on parts, say Lloyd recommended them. ring 01732 863636.

Otherwise try Rusty at Bennetts Motorcycles, he also is a good guy. Bennetts are somewhere up north, dont know the number but someone on this forum will tell you.

·
Super Moderator
7,769 Posts
Hi Zen,

Here is the link to Bennetts web site:-

http://www.bennettsmotorcycles.com/

Don't know if he's into scooters but worth a try I suppose, good luck with the 'search'

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the Help

Hi, Guys,

This Forum really works!

Thanks for the advice. My Benelli Adiva parts issue has been sorted out for now!

Cheers!

Z man

·
Registered
736 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts