Benelli Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, all i am a new member to this forum, i have just purchased a 06 plated 900tre,(tornado) only had one ride out to Barton bike night on wednssday, with the wife on the back, rides well, loking forward to some decent weather so we gcan get out more, we also have a 04 Blackbird great bike, but totally differnt to the nelli, this is such a great loking bike, thats main reason i bourght her. could someone out there please tell me the milage servie intervals.thanks.nasty

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Welcome

Glad your enjoying the tornado so far :D

Service intervals are every 3750miles - but the clocks on the dash will remind you when you get to that mileage anyway
(it should all be listed in the service book - assuming you were given one with the bike?)

As for meets / rideouts - keep checking the forum - you will see some posted in here from time to time

ps - your wife must be as hard as nails to perch on the excuse for a pillion seat !! :rolling:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks For The Info,i Will Keep Alok Out For Upcoming Ride Outs,see You Live In Notts, I Live In Linconhire( Grimsby). Yes The Wifes A Very Good Pillion, And Going To Try To Mod Seat And Make Here A Grab Rail.
Cheers Tony(nasty)

·
Super Moderator
7,770 Posts
Welcome Tony, glad you are enjoying your new toy.

with the wife on the back,
That's an interesting concept you have there which I've never came accross before, I must give it a try sometime.................................. (Nah, on second thoughts I don't think I'll bother!!!!) :rolling:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts