Benelli Forum banner

3K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  tonydoc 
#1 · (Edited)
hi all just a quick hello from a tornado owner, is there a problem with logging on

#6 ·
thanks for the welcome, i don't tend to see that many other benelli's around here may see the odd one if i'm up around the brecon beacons, which is most weekends work/weather permitting. realworld motorcycles was my local dealer, but they have gone from selling moto morini, mv's and benelli's to just selling victory's and small cc yamaha's.

#9 ·
Well I just dont believe it! less than a month ago I was all alone :bawl: virtually the only tornado owner in South Wales (well on this forum anyway) and now there's three of us and Benny the newest member lives just a few miles from me:clap:how cool is that! Oh! I forgot in my excitement:ele:to welcome you to the forum.Well welcome Benny mate,buddy,pal:bow:where in Neath do you live? and what colour tornado do you have? I live in Port Talbot by the way.

#7 ·
Welcome to the Forum Benny and the wonderful world of Benelli ownership. :clap:

Forgive me for asking but you didn't appear in a few episodes of that famous ITV soap in the 70's/80's called 'Crossroads' by any chance, did you ;)

#12 ·
Hi benny GREEN AND SILVER a good choice mate and yes that would have been me bumbling around the Port Talbot area amongst other places I live by Dalton Rd community centre,have you managed to ride her much lately erm! I mean your beloved tornado:D? we'll have to arrange a meet sometime mate I'm out most weekends with my mates your more than welcome to join us pm me if your interested.:clap:

#13 ·
av'nt been out much, due to being on hols and an eye infection thats kept me off work for a month(shame about that one) so could'nt ride or drive during that time. thanks for the invite will let you know, as i've got a few things going on at the mo. cheers

#14 ·
welcome benny, get some pics in the gallery bud:clap:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.