Benelli Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Great bike, congrats. It's the same as mine but in Canada we didn't get that little mini belly pan with EVO on it. At least that is what it looks like.

Can you post a pic of it?

·
I'm firing on three
611 Posts
Looks superb well done,........ and it looks like you have the weather there to ride it, :) unlike the flippin uk. :(
vtxbrit

·
Super Moderator
7,779 Posts
Nice one CS :)

I saw the Evo before they were released when I visited the factory in October last year.

From what I remember, there was very little difference from the standard TNT Sport other than the odd bit of carbon here and there. Although I thought that there was a two-tone colour scheme on the front and rear fenders.

Like this:-

·
Registered
209 Posts
hmmm, looks like they have taken the carbon stuff and plate holder from the Cafe Racer and added them to the sport. Great idea.

Welcome btw. :) :)

ciao
Derek

·
Super Moderator
7,779 Posts
Garcin,

Please stop posting those pictures of your bike in pretty locations in Corsica...................................................makes me wish I was on me holidays :bawl:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hi,

the only change to my 06 Sport seems to be the converter instead of the U-Turn, the plate holder and the cafe racer plastic shields underneith the engine block.

Does anyone have an idea about the performance data?

Mark

·
I'm firing on three
611 Posts
Hi,

the only change to my 06 Sport seems to be the converter instead of the U-Turn, the plate holder and the cafe racer plastic shields underneith the engine block.

Does anyone have an idea about the performance data?

Mark
lost in translation what is a converter instead of u-turn????

1 - 11 of 11 Posts