Benelli Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all went to red dog Monday for a service got well and truly caught in the rain.:( while there I saw for the first time the titanium (they have two) on close inspection I could see where the extra money has gone…..fully adjustable front forks with coated tubes, fully adjustable rear shock with remote reservoir, a switch on the dash to change fuel map, carbon fibre panels all over the engine covering the alternator, fuses, wiring etc. different seat covered in nubuck? (like suede) much bigger rear can (looked like titanium can, brackets and first down pipe section) radial front brakes billeted rear brakelever,gearlever and footpegs all with concentric adjusters allowing the rider to move them backwards/forwards or up and down and a dry slipper clutch the finish on the bikes is superb. both bikes had private plates I met one of the owners who had traded in his 04 tnt for the titanium he was hoping to have it on the road this weekend and would be at boxhill in Kent Sunday morning (subject to weather).had to leave my bike at red dog due to torrential rain its had the 4000mile service and a new battery fitted so we will see if it has cured the hot start problem when I pick it up.
Vtxbrit.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bummer! - I hate it when people have nicer things than me >D .I'd love to get one but I know what the missus will say & my current TNT has already cost me a new kitchen extension!

Hope they spent the money on the things that count - reliability and quality. Seriously sexy bike though...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts