Benelli Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.
I've just bought a used 54 plate TnT from Hunts in Manchester, hopefully not a lemon, with 1800 miles on it !!
Collecting next Thursday.
I've had experience with italian electrics, having just sold an Aprilia RST 1000 Futura that kept cutting out on me , fingers crossed on this one !!
I also ride a BMW K1200S and a Harley V Rod ( V Rod soon to be sold) .
I live in the Wye Valley, Monmouthshire , so close to Bristol/Bath/Gloucester/Hereford/S.Wales.
Any other TnT owners out there?

I hope to use Real World bikes in Aberdare for servicing.
Cheers.
Neil.

·
349 Posts
Welcome JJ,I am in Calne,Wiltshire.Come over the bridge quite often,and usually end up at abergavenny for a cup of tea.I love the B4521 Cross Ash road.:)
Zebo.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Hey Zebo,
Yup, that's a lovely road, pass the Walnut Tree and into Aber, must meet up one Sunday.
I used to live in Box, Nr Bath, so know Calne very well.
Who does your servicing?
Neil (aka JJ)

PS. A few of my Aprilia riding buddies are taking their scoots to Bristol Italian Bike/Car day , Sat 26th of this month.
I'm hoping to go.

·
349 Posts
Neil,I run a family Ford Dealership at Lyneham and have just started servicing and repairing bikes over the last couple of years since moving to a larger premises,so i do my own servicing.Getting to know the Benellis quite well.We are being taken to Cannes in France by one of our suppliers for a short break on the 26th.Otherwise we would have come down to Bristol.Meet up soon.
Zebo.:)

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Well..she's been delivered and the V Rod taken away , sitting outside on the road, in the rain :-(
Nothing like taking your bike for it's first ride home on wet roads !!
The tyres look new , so have to be extra careful.
A real head turner though, stopping people in their tracks :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts