Benelli Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Firstly - hello to one and all.
I live near Basildon / Essex / UK and tomorrow I pick up a Black TNT with just 2k on the clock. I am part exing it for my SuperCharged Suzuki GSX1400 and I am REALLY looking forward to the change.

No doubt I will be back with some questions in due course, but until then. . . . Keep smiling

.GNOME.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well this is a busy site. . . .

I picked the bike up yesterday and did a whole 20 miles before it started to run on 2 cylinders, not too p**sed off as the bike has been stood for 8 months and the shop are collecting it / fixing it (sounds and feels like a plug gone) and then returning it all free of charge, so lets hope all is well when I get her back.

HELP PLEASE:

The bike came with no rear seat and no manual, I have searched the 'interweb' thingy and cant find either, please can anyone help me out?

.GNOME.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi there gnome,
Vtxbrit here welcome to the forum will keep my eye out for spares, you can download manuals on the official benelli web site.........I live about 10 miles from Basildon what dealer did you buy the bike from? Let us know how the TNT runs.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Morning Vtxbrit (and anyone else lurking) thanks for the response

I was starting to think that no one else was around. . . I did the deal with Giant motorcycles at BrandsHatch, they are collecting the bike today and will / can hopefully sort it out for me tomorrow. It may be a few days before I can try it out due to long hours But I will def let you know how I get on (first impressions before the missfire - supurb)

.GNOME.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep is was the plugs - the shop should be dropping her back tomorrow night (just in time for the big freeze)

As for the manual - I downloaded the one from the main Benelli site but it's in Itallian and the only word I know is 'Benelli'.

I managed to find a pillion seat, carbon alternator cover / shield and a ally numberplate / indicator bracket from a company in Holland, so that should be hear in about 2 weeks (only deal with bank transfers no cards etc).

Surely there are more than 2 people who post in here, or are we really 'THAT' exclusive?

.GNOME.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gnome I have sent you an email via the forum let me know if you receive it also where did you get the carbon parts from in Holland.
vtxbrit still out here (its that time of year "when not a mouse stirred")
sh*t iv'e finally cracked.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yep got the PM and have replied.

little bit of cold and everyone hibernates - what's that all about, I thought bikes were for riding?

.GNOME.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi lads’ greetings from Greece, Gnome enjoy your new toy!!
Hope for better weather because here we have the same sh**. Next week I ‘ll have back my TNT from the repair shop and I’m despaired for a ride because I’m recovering from an accident (Hit by a drunk motherf*** from behind in a traffic light and won 3 broken vertebras).

Gnome can you send me some info about the pillion seat and carbon alternator cover? url maybe?

Thank you in advance

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
maual

I'm not sure, buy i think toby Chi's "Benelli support page, may have it, although he rides a tornado, he could host it if someone send him a copy, I found a few places that do bits for theTnT, in the matching parts and accessories page, more than is out there for the tornado!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: maual

Got a copy of the manual now Thanks Vtxbrit.

Here are the details of the Dutch shop that sell a couple of bits for the TNT

Joris Jansen is the main contact and his English is very good.

Brabant Motors Grave
Bosschebaan 9
5363 SW Grave
Nederland
tel. 0486-473650
fax 0486-471312
www.brabantmotors.nl
[email protected]

.GNOME.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Well I ordered my rear seat / carbon altenator cover and alloy numberplate bracket last week from the Dutch guys, all turned up today and fitted, 10/10 for there service.

The carbon cover is a perfect fit and is held on with the three 7mm bolts / screws and covers all the exposed cables / connectors and fuses, I will post a piccy on Sunday if anyone is interested. As for the seat - worked out at £35 as opposed to £70.50 that KJM quoted me, fitted perfectly as you would expect from a genuine benelli part. Numberplate bracket will be fitted when I get time to remove the alarm light etc.

.GNOME.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Tried to post an image but no joy so you will just have to believe me when I say it looks fantastic.

.GNOME.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Have the photo on another site, it's already reduced to 121k if I make it any smaller you wont see it, not being able to upload a photo from my machine is a pain, it's a simple enough thing for the admin to set up with size restrictions (hint hint)

I have tried again to link to another web site and all I get is the 'no photo' icon.

.GNOME.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts