Benelli Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to all you Benelli owners, :bow:

I think i'm ready to take the plunge and move to a tnt :confused:

A 04 model, what do i need to know before looking on Friday, i've read about recalls, how long do you get to get them done, this will be 3 years old in July. I like the odd track day, am i wasting time taking a Benelli (the starting problems i've read about). I currently ride a Duke monster 2000.

Yours with fingers crossed :D

·
Registered
736 Posts
Hi Johnsy,
Welcome to the Benelli clan.
Are you buying from a dealer or private?
You`ll love the TNT as long as you realise that Benelli is a small manufacturer & Italian!!!! you`re not buying a Honda and they can be quirky and tempermental but the upside is it`s an awesome bike when running good.
I took the plunge 2 years ago and haven`t looked back since:clap: :clap: :clap:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Johnsy,
Welcome to the Benelli clan.
Are you buying from a dealer or private?
You`ll love the TNT as long as you realise that Benelli is a small manufacturer & Italian!!!! you`re not buying a Honda and they can be quirky and tempermental but the upside is it`s an awesome bike when running good.
I took the plunge 2 years ago and haven`t looked back since:clap: :clap: :clap:

Cheers Dave,
buying private, 1 owner from new, 4000miles, had jap bike (no charactor:( ) liked my truimph, liked the duke and no trouble, but saw a tnt last year and fell in love:clap: . Think i could be back asking more questions before the summer is out :rolling: but ay, can't get the bike out of my head :D

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers Dave,
Up in Norfolk, near Norwich, no i haven't tried 1, but i loved the engine of the triumph daytona 955i, and the aggression of the duke, so here i have what i think is a perfect bike, an aggressive triple, although the girlfriend has asked for a better pillion seat:doh: , glad she's taking her test this summer :rolling:
Thanks for your reply, sound as if i'll be asking for a remap and new fan asap

Ta,

·
463 Posts
Welcome to the forum, the TNT is one of those bikes you have to have despite the problems, JUST GET ONE.:ele: :ele: :ele:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts