Benelli Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening ladies and gents .....

My name is Duncan and I have just been passed by the moderator to access these hallowed pages of information.

Last week I took deliver of No. 32 (2002) Tornado LE. Purchased from 3 X and shipped all the way up to Aberdeen.

Until it was pushed out of the van, I had never even seen a Benelli in the flesh ... However, I was not disappointed. :)

Being so remote, I will be looking after the machine myself :confused: , so I would think that this would definitely not be the last time I post here.

regards to all

Duncan

·
Super Moderator
7,779 Posts
Hi Duncan and a big WELCOME to the Forum mate.

It's great to see another fellow Scot join the Tornado clan (and an LE owner at that) :bow:

This is the best place for finding out anything you want to know about these machines (and probably a whole lot that you didn't want to know to boot)

Here's to a long and happy experience. :clap:

Until it was pushed out of the van,
PS
I hope that is the only time your new toy will need to be inside a van. :)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Potential Van Man

Thanks Lawrence .... I suppose one has to be ready for the occasional strop when living with a highly strung super model :) (That will also be a first for me) !

Anyway .... so far so good.

Cheers

Duncan

·
Super Moderator
7,779 Posts
Nicely put Ducan.

I take it that you will already laid your hands on a copy of the User Guide and Workshop Manual. I don't think that there was one specifically for the LE but the standard versions for the TRE are readilly available to download if you need them.

Please let me know if you would rather have them on CD and I'll burn a copy for you.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Och Ai - Surely now it must be a record - there must be more Benelli's owners (past and present) per square mile of Country in ScottyLand than anywhere else in the world !! ?? :clap:

Welcome aboard Duncan :ele:

·
903 Posts
LE no 32

:hiya: DUre and welcome to the forum.

Your bike was very nearly mine last December, she is a very tasty filley and I hope she serves you well!

If you can't handle her send her down to me and i'll tame her!:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
1,231 Posts
LE on the mind

AIYO!!!! Johny here from the desert. The land of hot and sandy. No way could you ride a Nelli down here unless you wanted the paint completely sanded off. Would be a fun way to get ready for a respray!!! Welcome Duncan. A also have an LE, #131, and also got it from 3cross. Did they give you and extra race exhaust? If not, I'll get in touch with you and get you my extra one as I am sure we can work something out. (I have two race exhausts for the LE) I got my computer configured and got permission to acess this site but I cannot see any pictures so I'll have to see them when I return home. Anyway, with all these new owners, we need to meet up on Sat for Moto GP and ride together to the race on Sunday. Maybe someone with a large yard near the races?? Anyone up?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts