Benelli Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I had to replace the Husky 510SMR as it was due a rebuild and we think Benelli`s are expensive!"!!!!! I took a list to my local husky dealer and priced it up. I woke up in the local hospital :rolling: :rolling: £2400.00 to rebuild it with NO labour :doh: anyhow sols it on ebay as it was and told the bloke all I knew and was totally honest with him and he was chuffed to bits and gave me the cash I was asking. RESULT:clap:

This is what I replaced it with:

The future IS orange!!!!!!!!
less than 6 months old, built by Bracken from new, tuned by HM Racing, dynoed at 50bhp ATRW. picked her up saturday morning and have been out on her since. SOOOOOOO much better than the Husqvarna and parts cheap as chips when needed.

·
349 Posts
Wicked Dave,Looks good.Makes our black LC4 Prestige look a bit bland.Got off road tyres on at the moment and took Lou out on it yesterday for the first time all across Salisbury plain.Had a great time.With my supermoto wheels i have been well impressed with Dunlop Mutants.What tyres are on yours?
Zebo.:)

·
Registered
123 Posts
Nice toy. Looks like the KTM design dept. responsible for the looks of those bikes has only one tool, an axe. :p
Other than that, they are pretty well done and fun. I wouldn't mind having one of those, either.
Congrats on the new toy, and beware the pandas while enjoying yourself on the playground... ahem, streets.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts