Benelli Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings fellow Benellians. Has anyone seen any photos of the 2009 model TRE1130K. I don't know whether to buy the discounted '08 or wait and see if the '09 has been massaged in any way???? Cheers from down under. Glen

·
Registered
290 Posts
Hi and greeting to you too from Glenn47. I will be surprised if there are any changes to the 09 model, and if there are I hope its rectifies all the 07/08 problems.

Just go and buy one the're awesome:ele:

·
Registered
403 Posts
australin

Greetings fellow Benellians. Has anyone seen any photos of the 2009 model TRE1130K. I don't know whether to buy the discounted '08 or wait and see if the '09 has been massaged in any way???? Cheers from down under. Glen
Australia right, get the 08, any further information email this address

[email protected], they will let you know all you need to

·
Registered
248 Posts
I emailed the Aussie importer recently about whether i should have received the tool kit with my bike, as mentioned in the manual. Adjusting front preload is a nightmare without the correct tool. They said they will ask Benelli? And that i should contact my dealer with questions, which i had already done. Benelli are back from holidays, but still no answer. I thought the dealer and importer would know the answer? Cant be that hard to find out either. As i told him, these are the small things that let down small companies like Benelli. How long would it take to get an answer from KTM,BMW,DUCATI etc?
I also mentioned that a current price list on accessories would be handy. No need to wait two weeks for a price for panniers in this day and age.

·
Registered
403 Posts
yes

I emailed the Aussie importer recently about whether i should have received the tool kit with my bike, as mentioned in the manual. Adjusting front preload is a nightmare without the correct tool. They said they will ask Benelli? And that i should contact my dealer with questions, which i had already done. Benelli are back from holidays, but still no answer. I thought the dealer and importer would know the answer? Cant be that hard to find out either. As i told him, these are the small things that let down small companies like Benelli. How long would it take to get an answer from KTM,BMW,DUCATI etc?
I also mentioned that a current price list on accessories would be handy. No need to wait two weeks for a price for panniers in this day and age.
I feel your pain, as i have it myself.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
forget dealers/importers . you will get all you need accesorie wise of ebay and far cheaper and faster if aussie dealer importer related to uk one you will order a clutch cable and get a pannier rack lol ,after 3 weeks

·
Registered
444 Posts
Tre K, re the toolkit page #69 Tre-K owner's manual lists a crosswrench and a preload tool. Unless you have an Amazonas front forks are not adjustable, as to the rear;pre-load and rebound can be done by hand. The Amazonas (I own a 08 Tre-K) front forks adjustment again looking at the owner's manual and in my opinion, standard mechanics toolkit would cover the required tools.

Regards

Tuono

·
Registered
248 Posts
Hi Tuono, My last bike was a Aprillia Tuono, awesome bike. I own an 08 Amazonas. Apprentally it does come with a small tool kit for Australian delivery, but they dont seem to have them. I have made up a tool, but thats not the point. Its getting what you've paid for.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Tre K, asked about the toolkit when I purchased mine and was advised that they no longer supplied, to be honest is a
toolkit page #69 Tre-K owner's manual lists a crosswrench and a preload tool.
going to be of any great use.

Regards

Tuono

·
Benellissimo
682 Posts
I bought a new allegedly 09 in March this year but when it was built remains a contentious point. then again the UK importers aren't always the most professionbal bunch.....

No differences that they'll let on.

Ash

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
no you ordered an 08 wanting an 09

but if you didnt use dom jollys large mobile and CAPITAL LETTERS / braile when ordering you would have got an 08 with an 09 plate .

with no explanation .

suprised when deliverd to u they sent a top box instead .thinking it was the bike :rolling:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts