Benelli Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just joined the Benelli community and just bought a TRK502 2 months ago.

What a machine! So underated. I purchased from Motorbikes4all in Malvern in the UK and I have just booked it in for it's first inspection at 600 miles. Can't wait to get that clean oil into that engine.

I have been riding for 30 years, had a 10 year rest then back last year with a Ducati Scrambler and now this as the Scrambler was very harsh on the suspension. The TRK is such a well specced bike and such a great engine. Really shocked at how great it is. For the cost it has to be the best in the class at the moment. Brilliant suspension, enough power, incredible spec, great Italian looks, BIG and has a massive street presence. Awesome bike.

How is everybody else finding the weight?

·
No good with spanners....
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,423 Posts
Best selling bike in Italy I believe. Congrats on your new ‘nelli

fred

·
Registered
1 Posts
Any trk owners north west way
Hi there, in the Stockport area with a TRK502, 2018 model. Looking to move back to an 1130 very soon (TRK this time, had 2 TNTs in the past plus a coupe of Tornado's) so likely up for sale when the right bike comes along. Have to agree the TRK does all the things you need it to, mine has a Jetprime unit to help with the midrange as I used to have an aftermarket Akro pipe but too old for the noise now so went back to stock and feels better with the unit set on half way. With a slight gearing change, 1 tooth up at the front, it will cruise happily all day on the motorway without the vibes getting in the way, bit revvy stock for me coming from bigger bikes, it was bought as commuter bike before COVID and not used much since. MPG is refreshing though, never seems to need fuel!

Chinese fittings do let the bike down in places but the odd Stainless bolt here and its an easy fix. Suspension works 2 up and luggage filled up as mine has the Givi Monokey pannier racks and top box plate, only small side cases as not a fan of being as wide as a car and still inside the bar width to help with filtering, There are after market clear fairing extensions essentially the same as the stock units but bigger which make a difference in the rain and the addition of heated grips makes it toasty in cold and wet conditions. Just don't go for the tall touring screen, they are too high at speed, the stock one is perfect for me at 5, 11 ish. Updated to the later mirror design which helps, cheap enough online.

Great bike with the looks to match for me, given I have never really been an adventure bike fan. I can see why this has been a global best seller for the new owners and keeps its Italian design heritage, but only just in places.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just joined the Benelli community and just bought a TRK502 2 months ago.

What a machine! So underated. I purchased from Motorbikes4all in Malvern in the UK and I have just booked it in for it's first inspection at 600 miles. Can't wait to get that clean oil into that engine.

I have been riding for 30 years, had a 10 year rest then back last year with a Ducati Scrambler and now this as the Scrambler was very harsh on the suspension. The TRK is such a well specced bike and such a great engine. Really shocked at how great it is. For the cost it has to be the best in the class at the moment. Brilliant suspension, enough power, incredible spec, great Italian looks, BIG and has a massive street presence. Awesome bike.

How is everybody else finding the weight?
Hi Fox, I got one of these on Monday. As quite a few people are finding out after a test ride it’s a very underestimated bike and you get a lot of bike for your money.
Just a quick question, have you noticed vibration through the handlebars and foot pegs?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I looked at the bikes at motorcycles4all, but ended up getting mine from my local dealer QB bikes near Dudley.
I ride a large tourer and a commuter scooter, so this was ideal as a mid sized tourer for all round riding. I've had it since May and so far I'm very pleased with it. 😎
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Plant Vehicle

1 - 11 of 11 Posts