Benelli Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi .
I bought a used TRK 502 these days . Its 2021 model . It has a b-box inside. I tried to make account and register qr code but its still registered to the previous owner. I informed him that he must delete the bike but he said its in Italian language and cant understand and dont know what to do. The local dealer said the only way is to do jt the previous owner . Any advice?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hi there, in the Stockport area with a TRK502, 2018 model. Looking to move back to an 1130 very soon (TRK this time, had 2 TNTs in the past plus a coupe of Tornado's) so likely up for sale when the right bike comes along. Have to agree the TRK does all the things you need it to, mine has a Jetprime unit to help with the midrange as I used to have an aftermarket Akro pipe but too old for the noise now so went back to stock and feels better with the unit set on half way. With a slight gearing change, 1 tooth up at the front, it will cruise happily all day on the motorway without the vibes getting in the way, bit revvy stock for me coming from bigger bikes, it was bought as commuter bike before COVID and not used much since. MPG is refreshing though, never seems to need fuel!

Chinese fittings do let the bike down in places but the odd Stainless bolt here and its an easy fix. Suspension works 2 up and luggage filled up as mine has the Givi Monokey pannier racks and top box plate, only small side cases as not a fan of being as wide as a car and still inside the bar width to help with filtering, There are after market clear fairing extensions essentially the same as the stock units but bigger which make a difference in the rain and the addition of heated grips makes it toasty in cold and wet conditions. Just don't go for the tall touring screen, they are too high at speed, the stock one is perfect for me at 5, 11 ish. Updated to the later mirror design which helps, cheap enough online.

Great bike with the looks to match for me, given I have never really been an adventure bike fan. I can see why this has been a global best seller for the new owners and keeps its Italian design heritage, but only just in places.
While that may have been true in the past, the current crop of Chinese Benellis have no corrision problems, no fittings problems, and the suspension is top notch. Fit and finish is every bit as good as a midsized Honda, and way better than any of the Japanese entry level bikes. It's an all around good machine. I picked a Leoncino though, because I wanted more off-road than street travel. Got over 8k miles on mine so far and not had a single problem.

Charles.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi .
I bought a used TRK 502 these days . Its 2021 model . It has a b-box inside. I tried to make account and register qr code but its still registered to the previous owner. I informed him that he must delete the bike but he said its in Italian language and cant understand and dont know what to do. The local dealer said the only way is to do jt the previous owner . Any advice?
I am trying to get info on what is standard on a new UK 502. Is the Bbox standard? Does it have an immobiliser fitted etc. There are so many old videos on YT all with different model years quoted that I am having a hard time finding out what the latest spec is. The Bbox isn't mentioned in the Benelli UK spec as far as I can see.

I am seeing the £5799+OTR price, but wondering if there are cheaper deals to be had anywhere.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts