Benelli Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody make new years resolutions and actually stick to them?

I have made a few (not too drastic though) for 2007 and I'll be doing my hardest to stick to them:rolleyes:

So far I have ....

Go back to Donington for the MotoGP round as last year's was quite simply one of the best weekends I've ever had (Thanks to R1convert and his buddy Jack:bow:)

Do a Ron Haslam Race School day as I've heard that you learn so much from doing it and have a ball at the same time.

Join the EDAM group (Edinburgh and District Advanced Motorcyclist) to try and improve my road riding skills and to pass my advanced motorcycle test.

And maybe drink a little less Jack:rolling::rolling:

Al

·
903 Posts
New years resolutions

:p

I know what mine is Al, that is to have a whole year of being able to ride my bike and not get any injuries.:rolling:

(I hope all non 2 wheeled vehicle drivers are reading this!:rolleyes: :duel: )

I know what my bosses is as well, that I go to work for a full year!!!:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Ron Haslam Race School :d

Does anybody make new years resolutions and actually stick to them?

I have made a few (not too drastic though) for 2007 and I'll be doing my hardest to stick to them:rolleyes:

So far I have ....

Do a Ron Haslam Race School day as I've heard that you learn so much from doing it and have a ball at the same time.

Al,

I did a Ron Haslam day in September - and boy was it friggin great - I still smile every time I think bout it - deffo gotta save my pennies and try and get 2 in this year - another on the cbr600rr then step up to the fireblade me thinks :ele:

If you or any of the guys on here are seriously thinkin bout doin one - maybe post the date on here and if possible maybe we could meet en-mass on track
:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: - but no competition tho !!

It would be nice to meet you guys in person at sometime - cos its pretty strange havin all this banter but not knowing who it is your chatting with ??
(plus I fairly new to this whole cyber space thingy ??)

kurt

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
My New Year's resolution is going to be the following:

1. Drink as Much alcohol as physically posible.

2. Go down the Gym less often.

3. Eat more junk food.

4. Stop chasing bits of skirt.

At least I have a better chance of keeping these ones rather than the ones that have fallen away in the past!

Andy:doh:

·
903 Posts
Chasing bits of skirt!

:doh:

Andy that's why you are not having any luck with the ladies. Your drunk, unfit, fat and aiming for the wrong item of clothing!:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Just joking mate:D

·
Registered
24 Posts
New years resolutions

I am going to try and compensate Jack Daniels by drinking what Al has decided to do without.

And sponsor a child....... think I will call him "my new boat"

Cheers, Dave

1 - 7 of 7 Posts