Benelli Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I would say a quick hello
Have been browsing in the background for a couple of weeks reading some very interesting threads and having a bit of a grin at some of the replies.

Anyhow had a 900 TRE for a couple of days now and boy what a sound.

2007 900 TRE in Red
Had all the usual jap bikes and to be honest the nelli doesn,t compare and I mean that in a good way,

So hello all

·
T900 TRE is the plate!
434 Posts
Kelsm
Welcome to the forum. I am sure you wil enjoy owning your Tre, I still smile when riding mine after 6 years. I am on my 4th Benelli.

The forum is a great place to share the pleasure and pain of ownership as more often than not we have experienced the same in the past.

Regards,
Dave

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Greetings Kelsm and congrats on your new purchase.....just in time for the Summer too :clap:

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
alright Kelsm, welcome to the ever growing forum, hope you enjoy your Benelli, you will get any advice you need from the forum mate. Where abouts are you located???

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Hey buddy, welcome to the mad house:bow:

Everyone on here is top notch and I'm sure that as you post more you'll realise that this place makes you feel like family after a while.

If you're after any extras for the Nelli then Laurence is the man to ask, Enginea is waaaay too technical for me but I'll bet you he could put a Nelli back together with his eyes shut and I sell spam should you ever get hungry:rolling:

Al:D

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
alright Kelsm, welcome to the ever growing forum, hope you enjoy your Benelli, you will get any advice you need from the forum mate. Where abouts are you located???
Located North Wales ( Unfortunately Brunstrum Country)

Thanks For the Warm Welcome,
Already Tried Laurence For A Tank Protector But Out of Stock:(

·
Registered
833 Posts
welcome to the forum, i'm quite new, already met a couple of the guys and its great. Hope you enjoy the bike. ron d

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
welcome from me. :clap: :clap:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts