Benelli Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello. I'm new here. I have been a Benelli owner for 2 1/2 years now. My bike is a Cafe Racer bought here in Norway in 2006. I live in north norway in Hammerfest. The worlds northernmost town. :) And today it's SNOWING: :doh:

·
5,929 Posts
Hello. I'm new here. I have been a Benelli owner for 2 1/2 years now. My bike is a Cafe Racer bought here in Norway in 2006. I live in north norway in Hammerfest. The worlds northernmost town. :) And today it's SNOWING: :doh:
Welcome to our little bunch of misfits.
Norway huh? Guess you've got spiked tyres fitted to the CR then. Post pics if you've got 'em.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Hi and welcome... :)

henrix said:
....Hammerfest. The worlds northernmost town...
Are you sure? I have been to Honningsvag which is further north - I think! :confused: :D was a hell of a trip getting up there from London to join a boat.. about 6 take off and landings I seem to remember and lots of snow!

Enjoy the snow... and the permanent daylight at this time of year! :clap:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi and welcome... :)

Are you sure? I have been to Honningsvag which is further north - I think! :confused: :D was a hell of a trip getting up there from London to join a boat.. about 6 take off and landings I seem to remember and lots of snow!

Enjoy the snow... and the permanent daylight at this time of year! :clap:
Yes it's further north but Hammerfest has used the name" northernmost town" for decades now. But there has been some arguments about this the recent years.

Yes the daylight in this time of year is one of the reasons that i live up here... It's awsome to take her for a spin in the midnight sun. :D

And the snow is almost gone now :)

·
Registered
417 Posts
...Yes the daylight in this time of year is one of the reasons that i live up here... It's awsome to take her for a spin in the midnight sun. :D
Was pretty odd getting up at 11pm for midnight shift on the boat and sun was still up! :) Think I have an old picture somewhere that I sent home with me holding up a banner with "It's midnight mum!" on it and the sun over my shoulder :D

I guess the flipside in the winter not so good though :(

·
Registered
6 Posts
The winter is ok. I have a Lynx 600 sport snow scooter just for fun:)
Btw i've just uploaded a nice picture from Hammerfest in my gallery.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Welcome buddy but why the Heck did it take you so long to find us ! :doh:

I hope you've had some fun on your audience attracting bike ;)

:rolling:

:D
I've been aware of the forum for a while now. Just a little slow to register..
The bike is amazing. We had a bike meeting today in the town( no snow today:) ) and once again a lot of people takes pictures, asks a lot of questions and so on. I reckon there is only 3-4 CR here i Norway so people wonder a lot what kind of bike it is.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts