Benelli Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
president
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dear benelli family,

it is with some regret that i have to inform you that yesterday i was kicked out of hospital for being 'sexually inappropriate' to one of the OT nurses.......and yes AL it was a girlie and not a dale winton lookalike!.......................................................................

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Yeeeeeeeehaaaaaar:bow:

Welcome back me ol' mucker:clap: I never thought I'd say this to an Englishman but ...... It's great to hear from you buddy;)

Al:ele:

·
president
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sharky comes clean

dear bba,
im afraid i have to come out of the closet and let you know a few things.................

1. i think i am really Scottish.!!!!!!!!!
2. my real name is Paul St Johnstone 3 Hamilton Academicals 0
3 gaaaaagooooooyeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i love william wallace*****&&&&&&^^^^^^^^^^%%%%%%%%$$$$$$$$$$$££££££""""""we all have a laugh................................####################i love my benelli family mucho grande ooooooooooooooo..............viva el presidente sharky,,,88888887777777777777&&&&&&&&&&&............im coming to glesgow

·
1,841 Posts
Welcome back

Hi SHARKY, In order to keep you amused I have put a clip on "youtube" see if you can identify.....

1) The Mystery rider at the start ?
2) The owner of the bike in the picture ?
3) The bike the sound is from ?

Answer all three correct and win a free breakfast at the oakdene !

Remember only your first answers can be accepted.

Quiet in the audience please .;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZBoYq_LnwM

·
president
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
starter for ten.......no conferring..universaly challenged

is it that bloke with the trike down the oakdene....with the dead rat on it

·
Super Moderator
7,779 Posts
Welcome back Sharky!!!............................It's like as though you've never been away already:)

·
1,841 Posts
Almost correct

Very close mate, the correct answers were 1) me 2) MINE AND 3) THATS A BENELLI WITH 120 DEGREE FIRING ORDER.
But you were close,so i will buy you a cup of earl grey !:)

·
president
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oakdene Diner

DO THEY ACCEPT NHS LUNCHEON VOUCHERS AT THE OAKDENE.........BY THE WAY WHEN IS GANDI BACK!!!!!!!!!!

:ele: :ele: :ele: :ele: :ele: :ele: :ele: :ele: :ele: :ele

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Welcome back Mr Sharky

Bloody cheek of the establishment eh - chucking you out just as you was getting used to it eh??
ps -Was the Nurse worth it then ??? ;)

Glad your back fella

Kurt

1 - 15 of 15 Posts