Benelli Forum banner

21 - 40 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Errol. 1,2,3,4,5,and 7 done. Pump is not pumping at all. Fuel flow from gravity only. Ugggh

·
5,801 Posts
Fortunately, it's a standard pump readily available from Aliexpress for peanuts.
Before you go down that route though, check the connector inside the tank is up to scratch.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
All connections are good. I'm going to have to cannibalize the green/silver to know for sure.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Replaced fuel pump and fuel system with injectors from other bike, against my better judgement and fired up straight away. Running great so have ordered new pump and will also put new injectors in green/silver. Thanks for all the help and suggestions. Cheers

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Cheers Errol. I have ordered it. Do you know the part numbers for the better injectors?

·
5,801 Posts
There are a number that will do the trick. The last set I got, at the beginning of this year were from Injector Planet in Florida. Denso 297500-0940 I took a stab and it turns out the flow rate was almost perfect - after getting one flow tested.
I think the Bosch equivalent has the same number, except it starts with a '0'
There are 10 holes so the atomisation should be superb.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Errol received the injectors from injection planet. They have a different electrical plug shape. He is saying these are the only ones but web site was showing different shape. (Same as the benelli) now has changed the web site. Anyway dont fit, did you have to change the plug on yours? Or does anyone know the replacement number, denso or otherwise

·
Registered
90 Posts
I ordered the same ones via Ebay (US supplier) and they came with wire plug adapters to fit the Benelli harness.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Is there an adapter number or name that you can remember? I take that the benelli originals are Bosch?

·
Registered
119 Posts
You guys that use these 12 hole Denso injectors, was it noticeable upgrade?

Want to try them too, if they are an improvement over stock.

What is the part number on those Denso`s? Just asking, because shipping from Donaldia to EU is more than the injectors cost....

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
I'm waiting for the adapters so cant say as yet. Would be better to get some that dont need adapters I would think.

·
Registered
828 Posts
You guys that use these 12 hole Denso injectors, was it noticeable upgrade?

Want to try them too, if they are an improvement over stock.

What is the part number on those Denso`s? Just asking, because shipping from Donaldia to EU is more than the injectors cost....

Yes

Improved running on start up, better performance across the rev range, and improvement in economy.
The 4 hole crescent pattern injectors fitted originally were standard fitment in Citroen/Peugeot 1.1/1.4 ltr engines and date from the late 90.s
Sagem packaged them up as the best injector at the time to go with the Ecu.
The 12 hole are a development of the smaller micron 4 hole upgrade that was offered, after the 4 hole crescent pattern originals for Sagem Ecu bikes
The same in Walbro Ecu,d bikes.

Bosch also offer an injector upgrade of similar performance. they do plug straight in and do not need the adaptor fly leads.

Be careful to get genuine Denso items, there are Chinese copies out there.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Scroll back and Errol has listed the part number for the Denso injectors.

21 - 40 of 78 Posts