Benelli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it had to happen sooner or later I suppose but I've been left with 5 Brake Fluid Reservoirs from the last Group-Buy. :bawl:

Whilst I'm sure most of you will appreciate that I have to pay out up front when I place the order for these items, I do that in good faith in the hope that those who have placed firm interest will follow through with the deal when the goods arrive.

However, on this occasion, sadly that has proved not to be the case :bawl: :bawl:

Now I don't want to Name Names at this stage, as I'm sure you know who you are, but if your one of them, can you please contact me to advise if you still want them on not. :(

..........Oh, and I'd be most appreciated if Huggy, Ant and that bugger Lee would contact me by email ASAP :rolling: [email protected]

·
5,928 Posts
Mate, if you get stuck, I could take one off your hands. Not sure what colours you've got, but clear anodised Al would work fine for me. Red at a pinch.

(I'll have to make up a smaller clutch reservoir to match)

There's another Nellie owner who's coming around tomorrow morning. I'll ask if he's interested. He likes bling.

Let me know how you get on.

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Cheers Errol but I'd like to give the guys another week or so to confirm if they want them.

After that, I'll offer them to who ever wants to take them first.

By the way I used a matching size for my Clutch Reservoir and it seems to work pretty well.

·
Cafe Racer member
676 Posts
It is a sad day.:(

Laurence what colors do you have and what price are they.
I might take 2 for my CR. was not thinking of doing this right now, but will consider under the circumstances you are in.
Paul

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is a sad day.:(
Don't worry Paul, I'll probably still run them from time to time, I'll maybe just have to be a little more 'selective' on who to let in in future :rolling:

I've got 2 pair in Gold and a large one for the front in Black but I'll give the guys until the end of next week to see if the want them and then offer them to you guys if you want them.

·
Tricky
59 Posts
Hello Laurence,
If you get left with any I will also take some of your stock.
Richard.
In a really good mood as i got my bike back after 6 months so take advantage.

·
224 Posts
If you ever have any left overs on any of your group buys...please post what you have left and your asking prices. I for one will most likely pick up some of these left overs.....

Im really interested in a future group buy on Benelli sprockets...especially 520 front sprockets....so if/when this may happen, Im in...

I would be happy to pay up front before you even place the order ...in fact you may consider doing this as a mater of course.....if you get everyone to pay as they order, then everything would be paid for before you get the parts, and you are not out any money...I dont know if everyone else feels this way, but Im happy to pay before the parts arrive so not to have you taken advantage of....

One more thing....pay up you guys.....please dont spoil the group buys in the future....

I want to give you my thanks for all your time and effort doing these group buys for all us Benelli owners....I hope we see more in the future...

And please post any left overs....hopefully a few of us will take them off your hands....

Ill be keeping my PayPal account balance up in readiness for any future buys....

Sorry that a few guys have soured your feelings....I hope everyone gets off their butts and make good on any IOUs.......

:doh: :bawl: :mad:

·
3,085 Posts
I can offload stuff

especially stuff that fits other bikes.
www.perthstreetbikes.com
has 5000 members, so offloading gear would be easy :)

Laury, my levers are at the post office awaitng collection on monday :)

email me the damage total whenever your ready :)

·
3,085 Posts
whatdoyouknow

just checked my work email account from home and got the total
Cheer's
Nay

just need a R6 termignoni gb with RS mapping and the RS is complete. then TnT saving time!, or the new superbike :p

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Many thanks for the kind offers guys, it's really appreciated.

I'll hold off until the end of the week in case the original guys contact me then I'll offer them on here. :clap:

Doug, drop me an email regarding what sprockets you are after [email protected]

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
I know this is a bit of a daft question Laurie, but did I order anything from you:confused: My brain aint as sharp as it used to be you know;)

Al (Not very sharp:D )

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Mr White - May I add my personal thanks for all you have done for myself and fellow Benelli clan

I havent forgotten about the ££ I owe you either - will be in the post tomorow kind sir :)

(Jeez - why cant Scotsmen have bad memories !!!) :rolling:

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Cheers Kurt :)

Al, you're in the clear matey as you didn't order anything from me, although, I think that you mentioned that you might be interested in a couple patches when they arrive.

They are in the post at the moment so they should be with me later in the week. :clap:

Let me know either way if you still want them or not (no problem if you don't)

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Email reply is on it's way to you Doug

BenelliDave was the man that was looking at getting the T's made up Nathan but I'm not sure what happened to them. I haven't noticed Dave on the Forum too much lately either :bawl:

·
Registered
736 Posts
Email reply is on it's way to you Doug

BenelliDave was the man that was looking at getting the T's made up Nathan but I'm not sure what happened to them. I haven't noticed Dave on the Forum too much lately either :bawl:
coo eee I`m still here in sunny Hampshire:clap:
Been really busy with a couple of building projects and tieing up the last bits of the parents estates.
Laurence, I`m sure I don`t owe you any dosh, can you confirm that for me please.

As to the T shirts:
Got 2 prices and had some samples made up. see my gallery with the daughter modelling them!! (NO PERVING PLEASE :mad: )

Prices were a bit steep so I will persue another supplier later in the week.
Will keep you posted.

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
I suppose your T shirt supplier is wanting to cover cost of having screen made up and is also after a decent run amount (50-100 minimum). jerzees are a good make along with fruit of the loom . i used to buy shirts for £1 and polos for £1.50 and with embroidery was able to sell each for a minimum of £8.00/£9.50 (design on disc for embroidery £25 ). i'm sure if an amount that we would like was looked at we could then get a price idea. i think like laurence said group buys would be best deposit taken/items paid for. I'm in for having 5 when they start coming available.:)

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Steady Al:rolling:
Cup of tea in hand browsing the forums. Lifts cup of tea to mouth to take a drink and reads Errols comment above. Make a sort of snorting noise keeping mouth closed to eliminate the tea escaping and discover that mouth cheeks are bulging to near bursting point. Pressure in mouth is too great so tea decideds to escape from nose instead. Followed by lots of coughing and laughing at same time whilst lungs are desperately trying to empty themselves and the brain is trying to overcome all senses that the body that it's trapped in is drowning.

Sometimes it's the simple things that get to me:rolling: :rolling:

Al (Just being simple);)

Ooooh! I might just be able to do something if everyone would rather have an embroidered polo shirt and the likes. Probably looking at near £15-£18 per shirt plus p+p depending on the size and complexity of the design. I'll keep you posted fellow spammers :rolling:

1 - 20 of 54 Posts