Benelli Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - anyone got a fix for the loss of rpm or lcd dispaly? I've checked the bike as much as I can for loose connections and fuses but nothing obvious.
The bike starts and runs fine ... but cant realy run it with no fuel warning/speed/rpm.....

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bike is on a 57plate so out of the 2yr warranty but as its happened just after purchase the shop have a "duty of care" to fix it. I just want to know what the fault is to be sure they rectify it properly.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Hi Matey.

Check out Beero's thread 'Clocks not working - no LCD display' under the TNT heading. There are various ideas as to what may cause the problem, although none of them seemed to apply to his; it self-repaired!!:confused:

The track day sounded good. The 1130 would have the grunt that's missing on the 900's:clap:

Good luck:D

Cheers

Ian

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
UPDATE - took bike back to MCO this afternoon and it turns out its the clocks. So they were good enough to rape their "new" 1130 in the showroom for a replacement set of clocks and a LHD mirror.
So all back and working now ...just have to straighten the tubular steel support inside the winshield surrond to get it all true again and able to use the LHD mirror - this must have bent when it fell off its stand.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts