Benelli Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Nice sunny day, "I'll wash the bike" I think to myself. Go to put it on the paddock stand and she falls... managed to catch it to break the fall but still some scrapes :mad: :mad: :bawl: :mad: :doh:
Never dropped a bike in my life and go and drop the one thats likely to be most expensive to fix and hardest to find parts for!!!

A very p1ssed off Borat

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Anyone know how much the fairings are for these?
In a word Borat...................EXPENSIVE!!!:bawl:

You may be lucky and pick up a replacement on ebay but they don't come up that often.:(

You must be gutted mate but you could try this for a start.

·
1,231 Posts
Gutted

Borat I am gutted for you mate. That absolutely sucks. I can't even imagine how I would feel if that happened. I will keep an eye out. I would think that you are not looking at a complete write-off even if you claimed. Might as well try to find some parts first. I am sure between all of us we can find the parts. Having said that check this body kit out.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CARENE-MOTO-B...ryZ25630QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Complete almost and not close to the price of a new couple benelli original pieces.

John

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers guys. Its typical really cos I have seen 2 lots of top fairings and a couple of lowers on ebay recently and toyed with the idea of picking them up as spares, but then thought no, I'll just be really careful lol.
I have sent a request out on partsfinder on the offchance will see if that bears fruit.

If anyone hears of any bits going let me know.

Cheers

Col

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Seems ok bar a couple of scratches, although I havent been able to see properly through the tears yet to be sure :bawl:

Col

·
1,231 Posts
Race can

I have a clean race can sitting in the garage gathering dust. Can sort you out a low price if you need it.
John

·
Registered
46 Posts
Too bad, Borat:doh: . I have the same problem but on the LHS. The company in the link that John sent you also sells separate fairing parts. I already ordered a complete set and the prices aren't bad. Hope you get it fixed soon.

regards,

Emilio

·
Registered
93 Posts
I know how ya feel mate, had mine roll off the sidestand after just replacing the L/H mirror which was missing when I bought the bike. Mirror cost me £93 from Italia Moto and it didn't even get looked into before being destroyed!:bawl:
On a brighter note i've got a full fairing set up for grabs: L/H & R/H uppers, L/H & R/H lowers, seat unit, standard screen, L/H & R/H mirrors (R/H has cracked glass) and also a standard exhaust. Send me a pm if ya interested and we can discuss prices.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts