Benelli Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI Guys,

Been away most of the winter (this work thing is terrible) and just thought I would pop in and say hello. Managed to read posts a couple of times and see nowt much changing Al still blowing up his bike (sorry to hear this Al) any news.

If any of you guys North of the border are in need of servicing I will be going down to KJM on Tuesday 3rd April from Stirling (leaving about 4am) there is room for another bike in the van if required.

Al probably a stupid question this, but are you intending to go for a weekend of drinking JD getting drunk, falling over, laughing so much that it hurts, meeting some nice poeple from Liverpool who now think all Scots are barmy loud drunk louts (probably correct judging by our behavour) oh and forgot to mention watching a bit of moto gp racing in between, you can let me know.

Anyway guys good to be back especially as the weather is starting to improve, if anyone needing transport please send message or e-mail

·
Super Moderator
7,769 Posts
Hi John,

Good to hear from you again. Where have you been?

Thanks for the offer to share the van but my bike is not due a service for a couple of Months yet.

Why are you not riding it down by the way?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Spent most of the winter in Canada and Japan on courses or teaching (great fun in Japan when your students don't speak English and I can't utter a word of Japanese), but things returning to normality for the summer, wife seems a bit dissapointed though, says I'm going to shatter the peace (truth be told she's probably upset I'm back cause she can't go mad with the credit cards (can't spend too much when everything is being supplied for you) so I think She's been making up for it.

Anyway managed a few miles on the bike on Thursday afternoon, a little jaunt up to Lochearnhead, St.Phillans and back through Braco, lovely weather to begin with but certainly blew the cobwebs out as it got a little chilly later in the afternoon, nice shiny new blue flame evo 3 pipe installed and without the baffles bike sounds like the dogs dangly bits.

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Al probably a stupid question this, but are you intending to go for a weekend of drinking JD getting drunk, falling over, laughing so much that it hurts, meeting some nice poeple from Liverpool who now think all Scots are barmy loud drunk louts (probably correct judging by our behavour) oh and forgot to mention watching a bit of moto gp racing in between, you can let me know.
Count me in John:D I'm not gonna miss another weekend like the one we had last time for the world:bow:

Al:)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Calling Big Bad Al

Al,
Sorry phone [email protected] up and just got your text re tickets for Donington, do you want me to order up a couple of sets for you?

Bike like a completely new baby with new pipe and remapping, I didnt think it would make much difference, but how wrong you can be, more at the bottom end, more in the midrange and more at the top end and a lot more Sound and no I,m not a salesman for Blue Flame but it has honestly made a huge difference.:D :D :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts