Benelli Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:ele: :ele: :ele: :ele: :ele:
Well it's happen. I survied and so did the Mr B !!!!

No Blown Core Plugs, No Nasty Noises and just 1 missed gear.
Lots and lots of admiring glances, and comments like you are risking that here.

By the way Here was Silverstone GP Circuit !!!!!
6 session last Thursday. Almost got sunburn. My 1st track day, if you discount brands indy where Mr B through a strop after 20 mins blew a Core Plug (bu$$er mention the C word).

I am impressed, nay very impressed. I am a pure novice in track day terms and still have a lot to learn, though I was getting faster as the day went on. Much faster. Now I seriously need a new front tyre !!!!

Got to find myself another day to do. I love the long fast bends at silverstone they are wicked. They seem to suit the Bennilli or me - I am not good enough to Know the difference.

Silverstone is a fast, really fast circuit. Maxed in 5th down the hanger straight. Gentle squeeze on the Anchors snick it into 4th and let the torque drive me around the next bend (what ever it is called). Wicked - I want more !!!!

Posted a few photos - I will add some more later !!!

:ele: :ele: :ele: :ele: :ele:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Tornado is pretty good on track. It has a great suspension and very good brakes. Only disadvantage is its weight compared to the Jap competition.

·
Super Moderator
7,781 Posts
Nah, but I'll let you buy me a pint if we ever meet up before you go back to the States :rolling:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts