Benelli Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Be Quick ... never to repeated offer !!!!!!! LOL !:rolling:

Lo All

Yep ... seems my sale on e.bay maybe a spoof .... buyer from the Netherlands with nowt else to do..... prob some young kid dreaming! Never mind, looks like George Whites will get a very, very good PX on Wednesday. Really wanted her to go to a good home but now she'll be passed from Dealer to Dealer ... all they offered me is £3200 !!!!!!!!!!! Ouch

Got a good deal on the GSX-R 1000 I'm getting with all the toys on ( Arrow cans etc ) but can't beat hard cash as a deposit at the end of the day.

Willing to look at a last min deal if anyone interested ... My 06 is mint ... 100% cared for .....4700 miles... New mich power 2cts, Alpaha Dot, Gemmel alarm, All 4 keys / manuals / cd disc / service book / original receipt...... just wanna go back to Gixxers after many years of owning them.

Open to serious offers over £3700 ... be quick cus next Wednesday she'll be gone . .. Live in Hereford.

Cheers

Mark

P.S. Pics of bike in Classified section further down the forum, under 06 Nelli Tornado bike. .. have a look !

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
OOOppps ... appears I may have been a little hasty over the e.bay sale!

Managed to contact the buyer in the Netherlands and it appears he is genuine.

My bikes going international .... yahOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Phew ........ aged a few years these past 24 hrs I can tel ya :rolling: :rolling:

So please take it the sales off now !!!!!!!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts