Benelli Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone help? From the UK and wanna do a oil change myself but not sure what oil to run 10w/40 or 15w50 and do I go semi synthetic or fully synthetic and also whats a good pattern part filter in the UK 'cos geniune benelli is crazy priced!

Cheers

dean100yz

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi Flo do a pattern part which is a direct replacement for the TRE this should be available from most dealers and should cost between seven and eight quid as for the oil I would go fully synthetic

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Your a star cheers. I've been checkin the webite for K&N and found out about that mazda filter but I just wanted to see if there was anything else out there. Cheers again

dean100yz

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
R1Convert, Can you give a bit more detail with regards to FLO....do you know the filter number....? Have they got a website....? I'm asking this because my local Bike dealer is crap....! :|

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oil filters

hi guys,
i have just got hold of some hi flo filters,part no.hf553.
they even have benelli part nos. on them.they cost me £5.37 each plus vat.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: oil filters

After getting the reply from R1convert I found the site its www.hiflofiltro.com they actually list the benelli filter and as for a local dealer im not sure where they actually stock these yet im still looking also but I know the main office is in london. I've emailed them and will post a message just as soon as I get a list ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

The Australian version Ryco Z436 is about $11.50 Aussie so about 7-8 GBP

It is the filter from the mazda astina 323 and also fits the Subaru impreza

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

If you can get K&N filters there, they make one that fits (for the Mazda 323 of course), it's HP-1008 and on K&N's website it's $9.87US.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
oil filters

dean100yz and mike the mitch,
i got my hi flo filters from two sources.1 was my local triumph dealer and the other was an independent bike shop.i am sure your local bike shop will help you especially if you can quote the part no.i did all the contacting of hi flo in london etc.so there is no need for you lot to do the same.the part no. is hf 553.
cheers,
zebo.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts