Benelli Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI guys

Can you advise who is the best to buy the benelli oil filters from and what is the normal price for them ? the last one I purchesed from my local dealer cost me €25 is this the norm

Alex

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
The last filter I bought cost around €125 :eek:

·
Registered
403 Posts
Oil filter

HI guys

Can you advise who is the best to buy the benelli oil filters from and what is the normal price for them ? the last one I purchesed from my local dealer cost me €25 is this the norm

Alex
Recommend you speak to Alex and Katrin at maniac motors.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Oil filters

If your purchasing on part of a service and still under warranty then your snookered. ( OEM parts only) If your out of warranty, try looking throught enginia's website for the scott cleanable filter that he uses, expensive but you only buy it once ( As it suits a triumph, then an OEM triumph will likley fit too)

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
The Scott's Performance oil filter is a real QUALITY item.:clap: Pics are here.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Got a Filtrex hiflo filter for mine off ebay for £7.50, and compared it to the original Benelli one, got to say it looked better quality than the original and was a darn sight cheaper(Streffords quoted me £25 for a benelli one), they reckon its as good as oem and supply to various race teams, time will tell but I will only keep it on for 1000 miles and then cut it up and check it anyway,
Steve T.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts