Benelli Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after attending a funeral for a friends mother today it got me thinking what sort of send off I'd like to have, knowing friends (Ok friend then ! ;) ) and relatives will be there !

In my family we have always had a very sad and moving church ceremony followed by the Biggest F*cking Celebration you could wish for, which is the sort of send off I would like ! (Shame I can't be there though ! ;) )

:rolling:

So now I have decided to plan exactly what hymns (snore !) and songs played at the Church or crematoreum I'd like !

This is where you all can help ! I understand it's a moving time for people at this time so I reckon you need some really sad music to be played, (you can't beat a good bawl !) followed by some inspirational and uplifting music ! So I'm looking for suggestions I can write down for (hopefully) future use !

I definately want a motorcycle to lead the procession ! (a Benelli of course !) and some music by a decent Rock band, the obvious one being "knocking on heavens door" by Guns 'n' Roses ! (Not a cat in Hells chance of me going "upstairs" though ! :D ) and even a soppy one by the likes of Queen would suffice ?

any ideas guys ?

:)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
A BIT MORBID???:rolling:

However, I have to say that I've also thought about this and Ideally I'd like to be vacuum packed (for freshness of course) and dumped in the sea and then be discovered a couple of thousand years later by some diver who'll whisk back the sand on the sea bed to find my (almost) perfectly preserved mug grinning back at him. Of course when they bring me to the surface and cut the bag open the stench will be enough to bring on a dose of the dry heaves for anyone within 50ft of me:rolling:The thought of them reaching for the last tin of air freshner only to find it empty because the cleaner sprayed inside the wheelie bin with it should cause my now rapidly decomposing gob to fall into a smile like posture;) (Something tells me I'm taking this too far:D).

Or ........

Instead of playing music, I'll have a CD of me playing a pre recorded message of me telling those attending some jokes and in between jokes I'll say stuff like, "Jeez, it's dark in here, where's the light switch?" and when they go to pop me into the old oven I'll say stuff like, "Can anyone smell burning?" and "My arse is getting hot."

Nah seriously though Rob, I've decided ......... I'm not gonna die:rolling:

Al:D

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
TnT explosive tester
1,011 Posts
Well being an atheist i wont be having any minister doing a service
Best service i ever went to was conducted by a lady who was a humanist

none of the churchy crap just talked about him[dead guy] and they played Sailing by rod stewart. Over in no time then a big bowl of Scotch broth and a sarnie:D

Much the same for me with some "SOPPY" queen music like bicycle or summit

I WANT TO RIDE MY B I C E E CLE

FOLLOWED BY FAT BOTTOM GIRLS RUBBING THERE ARSES ON MY COFFIN:rolling:

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well being an atheist i wont be having any minister doing a service
Best service i ever went to was conducted by a lady who was a humanist

none of the churchy crap just talked about him[dead guy] and they played Sailing by rod stewart. Over in no time then a big bowl of Scotch broth and a sarnie:D

Much the same for me with some "SOPPY" queen music like bicycle or summit

I WANT TO RIDE MY B I C E E CLE

FOLLOWED BY FAT BOTTOM GIRLS RUBBING THERE ARSES ON MY COFFIN:rolling:

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

You just don't realise how much my mind is now working in overdrive ! ;)

and yeah, Fat Bottom Girls sounds good ! :D

:rolling:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 5 of 5 Posts