Benelli Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it you angus? Love the pics of Johnnys do on the ebay ad :clap:

I was going to give mine a shot at selling to start the LE fund, but after speedys near mint 06 went for 3600 I am going to wait til the spring now and hope that helps the price a little. Fuked if I am selling for that I would rather keep her!

Col

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Hi Colin (how are you after your op ?) , yes it is I but not to leave the fold ( i know some are saying please please go angus you mithering old git :rolling: ) i am in fact selling now before prices fall lower but also to look at replacing with a Tornado RS . Its a difficult thing drumming up interest but i've had quite a big response and once people ask me if i can deliver (seven people) i feel as though there are serious buyers out there. I'm tapping into my Bank Funds at the mo to look at getting a laverda after the slaters day and my 10ftx7ft x 2 garages arrived today :clap: so for a few weeks i'm going to be busy creating a bike haven away from mad family.ps speedys ending bidder was a zero feedback guy from the Netherlands so i'm eager to find out if it was a spoof bidder.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Lo All

Yep ... seems my sale is a spoof ....buyer from the Netherlands with nowt else to do..... prob some young kid dreamin! :mad: Never mind, looks like George Whites will get a very, very good PX on Wednesday. Really wanted her to go to a good home but now she'll be passed from Dealer to Dealer ... all they offered me is £3200 !!!!!!!!!!! Ouch :doh:

Spose I have got a good deal on the GSX-R 1000 I'm getting with all the toys on ( Arrow cans etc ) but can't beat hard cash as a deposit at the end of the day.:p

Willing to look at a last min deal if anyone interested ... My 06 is mint ... 100% cared for .....4700 miles... New mich power 2cts, Alpaha Dot, Gemmel alarm, All 4 keys / manuals / cd disc / service book / original receipt...... just wanna go back to Gixxers after many years of owning them. :clap:

Open to serious offers over £3200 ... be quick cus next Wednesday she'll be gone .:bawl: .. Live in Hereford.

Cheers
Mark

NOTE :::::::::::::

OOOppps ... appears I may have been a little hasty over the e.bay sale!

Managed to contact the buyer in the Netherlands and it appears he is genuine.

My bikes going international .... yahOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Phew ........ aged a few years these past 24 hrs I can tel ya

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Angus good to hear you aint deserting us! The op went well thanks am fully recovered and back on 2 wheels :clap:
Will watch yours with interest as I might try for 4K on mine if yours sells. Same reason, except I am looking for an LE next ;-) I am hoping a couple might hit the market next year at reasonable money when the hype kicks off about the new range. It will be a bike for life so I am unlikely to lose money in the long run i reckon.

Col

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Hey Colin you got the LE desire bad :rolling: , actually suppose they are going to end up like ducati 888sp's or Aprilia Nera's and very rarely seen ridden but when seen drop dead gorgeous. looks like marks dutch is genuine so thats cheap money for a 06 and i'm fortunate i have people watching only three left on ebay (Lloyd's, Ex Dure's and mine) . Not bothered if it doesnt go through ebay as i've just seen russ has the yellow Rs on at now £6995 which makes it a grand cheaper so i may just go to russ and see what the p/x is for mine again:) . Someones offered me a straight swap for an 06 RSVR which i have to say i was tempted :eek: . want the RS tho

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I do have it bad... I just know that the window of opportunity to own one is probably small. I desired one since they first came out and never thought they would ever be cheap enough to own one... now they are tantalisingly close to affordable, but I reckon that will not last long - as you say they will end up all being owned by speculators or ridden into the ground. I would be somewhere in between - would want to ride it but with a view to keeping it mint as an investment. Imagine, if there were 150 made, probably at least 50 of those will end up broken or ridden to death... thats a seriously exclusive bike. Look at the SEIs, still relatively quite a few left and they are going for 4 times their final selling price.

Now all I need to do is persuade the wife our money is safer in a Nelli than in the bank :rolling:

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
In Our Credit Crunch time if you bought an LE and stood it in Dining Room on plinth its money making Art !!. You might have to look further than our shores as i spotted a Le for sale in germany but the ad was in German and his euro price to sell was 13,000 which was about 10K ?. It was pictured in a garage with alot of exotic metal - OWO1 in the background with an zxr750 sp next to it.

Buy the LE from KJM and give them yours in p/x . ps think mines sold as guys desperate for it but i've knocked £50 off and then offered him delivery at -£50 ;)

·
903 Posts
Not my Nelli on Ebay, that one belongs to the shop and isn't a patch on my one! "Average" is how I would describe it. I prept the machine for sale so it it's all there, just that the previous owner was obviously not as passionate as we are about the Benelli brand.

I know that a lower offer will be accepted if anyone is interested.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts