Benelli Forum banner

OMG! I think I might just have bought a Nelli

4K views 21 replies 14 participants last post by  KurtP 
#1 ·
Sitting here at the computer bored and started looking through youtube vidoes of Benellis etc and I got struck big time by the Nelli bug.
If all goes well then I'll be buying the bugger by the end of next week:clap:

Brand spanking new with a possible order of a set of Dymags just for good measure:ele:

Al:D

I'll keep you all posted.

#6 ·
I think I done that Errol the day I signed up for this forum:rolling:

you can't do that and not come up to Rogart!!! You'll have the newest bike there! sign up ...you know you want to!!!
Thing is, if I do then I'll be pottering along trying to run her in while all you buggers disappear off into the distance.

Infact bugger it, I'll give the shop a call tomorrow and transfer the money to them. I can't go a summer without me Nelli:D

Al:bow:

#9 ·
Congratulations!

Hope it works out .. that is dedication .. new Nelli and Dymags possibly. A true addict!!!!:) :)

Meanwhile I will have to wait on my insurance settlement before I decide what to do .. :( :( .

Mike

#16 ·
Which model have you gone for Al the standard Pepe or the LX variant?:rolling::rolling:
Bog standard for me Beero. I looked at the RS but they don't do that in green and silver:(

Still, I've never had a brand new bike before although my last Benelli only had 600 miled on the clock when I bought her.

The more I think about it the more excited I get:rolling:

#19 ·
Well lads the bike will be getting bought tomorrow but it will be delivered to me in around two weeks. I've asked the boys to take the chain off and replace it with one of a better quality before it's delivered to me (those standard nelli chains are shite). My first 'proper' bike (my little GSXR6) will be getting taken away as part exchange and as much as it isn't a scratch on the Benelli I feel kinda sad that is going. I've had it since 2000 and it's never missed a beat:bawl: So, farewell little gixxer, I'll miss ya.
I always said that because of the way the Dymags transform the handling of the Benelli I HAVE to order another set. So after I pay for the Nelli tomorrow then I'll buy myself a set of Dymags to go with it.

Roll on the summer:bow::bow::bow:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.