Benelli Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I picked up my Tornado 900 the middle of last month and have done 1400-odd miles on it already. Love it to bits already.
I took it to Bennett’s in Barnsley (I live in Bedfordshire) under recommendation and they were superb, the bike ran well before but now its amazing.
In fact I was Russ who pointed me to this site.
So I thought I'd say hi.
I'm always looking to ride the bike (as you can tell by my mileage I'm very rarely off it) so if anything’s going on I'd love to know.
Cheers
Sven.

·
northern member
2004 Tornado
623 Posts
Welcome

Hi Sven welcome to the club and we can see you have found the master of nellis "The Mighty Russ":bow: :bow: You cannot go far wrong by entrusting your precious steed in his hands.
Keep a check on here and look forward to meeting one day

Enjoy the Nelli and keep the black side down

Pops

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Welcome aboard Sven

Hope you like your time on here !

Russ is a top fella - I am taking my nelli there this Saturday for the clutch mod - he noticed when it was in for a service that it hadnt been done - so he has the bits now and he gonna fix it :D

As for rides out - well I know Pops (exjapsteve) is organising a meet at Cadwell BSB and I am gonna try organise a big Nelli rideout in September - keep checking the forum

Kurtp

·
Registered
404 Posts
Another New Boy

Hi Sven

I am a new boy too.

Picked up a 2nd hand one 4 weeks or so ago.

500 miles of fun 20 minutes of a track day and then blew a Core plug. All good fun.

Just fixed it and will be playing again this weekend.

Enjoy the bike, I think it is addictive. There are better, faster, better handling, more comfortable etc etc, but the triple is really additive

:blur: :blur: :blur:

:bluesbros:

Enjoy
Dave

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I agree the sound is so addictive. I just love it. Thansk guys for the invtes as I said I'll ride anywhere, providing permission is provided from home.
I hope the weather stays sunny for the weekend.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Hi Sven

If its sunny this sunday - then me and a few mates maybe doing a run to the coast (maybe Scarborough - but not sure yet)
We all live in Nottinghamshire- your welcome to tag on if you like

That invite goes out to everyone else too

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That sounds great Ron, thanks.
I'll give you a call soon (when I get a pass out) and we'll meet up for a burn

·
Registered
404 Posts
Luton !!!!

Sven / Ironica,

to many B's in one place - I live just across the border in Herts (Puckeridge) the other end of the A507 (road built just for bikes).

Let me know when you are burning rubber and I will join you, assuming my job does not take me away then ( I travel a lot for work)

Cheers
Dave:ele:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts