Benelli Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone knows where can i order slip on pipes for my caferacer online if possible..

need the website..

thanks guys

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a Café racer since june. I ride +/- 3000 km. It's a beautiful bike and very and very pleasant to ride

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: race can

thanks,, but i wonder if there is any carbon ones,, i`ve seen on the google image, if u type benelli caferacer,, you will see a carbon muffler on them

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

G'day cafe,i ordered a termi from road rocket a titanium one.but i wanted a carbon, and he told me that they don't make one anymore.the one see on google image, tnt cafe is a one off.he said that the carbon pipe can't withstand the pulse it puts out and brakes.thats why termi don't make them..Look in gallery and u will see mine, the tnt sport.title under (THATS MUCH BETTER.) delivery is great:D and the sound is horny:p :eek

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

hi maddog,, are the brackets holding on nicely,,, what change in performance did u notice

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: madwog's race can

madwog not maddog,cafe..
the bracket is made just like the original pipe it bolts and holds on very well no problem.
thanks for that Engenia it makes me smile:D :D .great to meet ya.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

sorry madwog.. typed to fast... thanks, i`m getting one too.. but u didn`t tell me about the performance of the engine,, was it affected... must i get a powercommander too?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

no need for a powercommander,the engine seemed to run just the same maybe with a little bit more power,just bolt on and ride and enjoy.:D .
i've done about 3000km with it on so far and there's no problem.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

i`ve put it myself 2 days ago,, the screws for the numplate were too short,,), had to buy it myself.. but after a few rides, i do find the sound nice, at first it sounded not too loud, but at high revs, it`s got a nice sound,, like a screaming 2stroke.

i think the bike need a power commander or tuneboy to tune the whole thing.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

That's strange my number plate screws fit.
it does sound nice
i don't know to much about power commanders or tuneboy
so i'll just keep it like that for now,untill i know more about them.i'm happy the way it runs.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts