Benelli Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:) Hi Guys,
As part of my continuing obsession with carbon fibre bits i need some input.
Basically, i have purchased a set of fairing lowers in green (flakey) with a view to producing them in carbon. What i need is some feedback as to whether these excite anyone-1 x set for myself is going to leave the piggybank unable to sit down for a while-5 sets will absorb some of the set-up costs to make them more reasonable sooo...
1/ Anyone interested in theory?
2/ Who thinks what? Trick or cheesey? Cool & racy or Bling & Essex?:rolling:
3/ Care to guesstimate the price of a pair? :eek: (no prize, just satisfaction)

Thanks in advance:bow:
Nigel.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I would say that one of the reasons I bought my white elephant was due to the greeny green colour. Just wish I had the time to mend it and make it go as well :doh:

·
Mid Life Crisis
107 Posts
Carbon Fibre vs Unobtanium

Come on Njay....put us out of our misery and give us a clue as to price. Would definitely be interested if the price is not too obscene. The panels on my yellow RS (made of pure Benelli unobtainium) are starting to show the dreaded leading edge problems after only 1000 miles.

Dave H

·
Registered
115 Posts
Carbon No Plate hanger /Tail tidy

Anyone though anymore about one of these??

Just an excuse to try me new details out really :ele:

Edit: Bugger no avatars :(

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Aftermarket Carbon Goodies courtesy of NJAY

I had an email from NJAY and as part of his ongoing obsession with all that is carbon fibre, :rolling: I believe that he is eventually working his way round his Tornado and replacing everything with carbon fibre !!! :ele:
(well as much as possible).
I understand that as long as there is the demand then the possibles he is looking at are:
fairing lowers, rear hugger, front mudguard and a tail tidy (for the forseeable future !)

NJAY - Fair play to you Nigel - I must have spent hours trawling thru the net looking for some company selling any Benelli aftermarket parts (and I didnt come up with buggery !!) so I find it refreshing that someone in person is going to the trouble to provide us guys with some 'bling' to adorn our trusty steeds ( :doh: well I guess when I say Trusty Steeds then I mean either yours (NJAY) or Engenia's bikes - I think these are the only 2 good ones that havent had any problems !!! :bow: )

If anyone hears of any rearsets for the Benelli -please let me know
(I can only find a post on here saying RobbyMoto sets fit the Benelli - & I have emailed them to ask on £££, delivery and better pics etc, but had no reply :( )

·
Super Moderator
7,779 Posts
If anyone hears of any rearsets for the Benelli -please let me know
Hi Kurt,

I saw these on the 1130 at Milan and they look great. They come in at £250 a set

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Rearsets - :0)

Many thanks for that Lawrence, but who stocks them in the UK?
I would seriously be interested in them - the price is pretty good too compared to some other manufacturers.
Cheers
Kurt P

·
Super Moderator
7,779 Posts
Rear Sets

Kurt,

I've sent you an email with the details.

Max,

I'm sure it will be the same fixings for the 900 TRE so they should fit Ok.

·
Super Moderator
7,779 Posts
Rearsets

Kurt, Max,

Please see my separate post on 'Rearsets' !!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts