Benelli Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
AndrewT
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

Has anybody any ideas.
The Orange lights has come on ( injection warning light ) but the bike runs okay. I have just had all the bodywork off to clean, could i have disturbed
something ?
Is there a reset procedure ?
Is it a trip to Russ.

AndrewT

·
1,841 Posts
I think if the fault is not present anymore then 3 on and off cycles should make it go out,if it still exists I think it will stay on.The actual cause of the fault should be recorded on the ecu and can be read with axone or tuneboy.
colin.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I just had this when I changed my battery for a bigger one (seems well worth doing). It stayed on for a bit and the bike was running great, then reset after a few starts. For it to go out the fault has to clear, its not like the older triumphs where it stays on till the mechanic takes your money to reset it.

·
903 Posts
You could have disturbed the air sensor at the front left side of the air box, this will cause the K light to come on. As colin has stated, this should go out after switching on and off the ingnition approximately 5 times. If the light does not go out you will need to get a systems reset done by a Benelli dealer with an Axone machine.

Hope this helps.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts