Benelli Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well ... here she is. :ele:

My 58 plate GSX-R 1000 K7. Thanks to George White's Swindon for a quick handover ! Shame they never answer the phone or return any left messages! :mad: ..... But hey, who's perfect, eh !

So ... out with the old gal ...

And in with the new .... NICE !

Together for the last time ( Benelli sold to a gent from the Netherlands, picking up next week I hope ... read the ongoing saga re this sale " Last Min deal " in this section )

And finally ... a full frontal shot ..:D

Just added a dark screen, headlight cover, swish Italian exhaust hangers & a genuine Suzuki tank pad. Came with Arrows, tail tidy, crash bungs, 2 paddock stands, Oxford battery optimiser & Datatool alarm .. all for £7599.00 ...Brand new 58 plate with 02 miles on the clock.... Bargain, eh!
Over all 1st impressions! LOVE IT ! LOVE IT & more LOVE IT !!!!! Such a darn nimble thing to ride. Ok, only done 75 miles on the clock so far but hey, weathers looking good Sunday ! ( Apparently ! )

Tara
GixxerMark from Hereford. ( BenelliMark on this forum )

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Ahhhhhh!!!!

Englands loss is Hollands gain in my book mate, hope you enjoy your new toy.:) :)

·
903 Posts
:hiya: speedyone and congratulations on your new steed!

I have to say though, as good as the Suzuki is (and it is good) the Benelli just looks so more interesting with regards to the styling and colours. Everybody and his dog is going to have a Gixer when you go to your local bike meet!

Never the less, if she is what you want who am I to say otherwise!:bow:

Enjoy her my friend and ride safe!

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
who am I to say otherwise!:bow:
Errm, Lloyd, that's who!!!!.........getting forgetful in your old age matey? :rolling:

Hey Speedy, I really like your bike.... but what's that ugly blue 'n' white thingy sitting alongside it :rolling::rolling:

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ha Ha all !!!

Thanks for the 'encouraging' replies ... NOT ! :rolling:

I know ... when I put the two bike next to each other I thought to myself " By eck ... that's a mighty nice looking bike the Nelli " !

I have to be brutally honest though gents, the Gixxer makes for a far nicer ride, smoother in all gears and the main thing .... and perhaps nicest thing is ... I'm able to find neutral when ever I want !!!!! LOL ! :rolling:

I know I'm gonna love the Gixxer as the power is plentiful and the bike so nimble. Will miss the Nelli and if monies were better would keep both ... but at least when I pop into a bike meet and see all the other 750 / 1000 Gixxers and the 1 Tornado ... I can think " Mmmm .. I used to own one of those " !!!!!:D

One last thing, have a think why there are so many Gixxers on the road .... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:

Ta Ta for now

Mark

·
340 Posts
One last thing, have a think why there are so many Gixxers on the road .... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:

Ta Ta for now

Mark
It's probably because they must match the number of ugly and hysterical women, also higher than that of the hotties:rolling:

Man, I would have understand if you said the Bella is a number too small for the track, but buying a Gixxer to find the Neutral?

Anyway, have fun with it! It also has a built in gear indicator. It's fun to watch while at traffic lights;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts