Benelli Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Awaiting the arrival of shiny new (and gorgeous) Tornado , :D :D :D just trying to do some homework before it arrives. Need to do something cause its the first time I've been without a bike in 22 years and I'm being driven demented. Already have a copy of workshop manual and would greatly appreciate a copy of owners handbook my e-mail is; [email protected] by the way if anyone living in Central Scotland needs a manual for R1 I have one which is looking for a good home (98 -01), unfortunately wife wouldn't let me keep both so R1 has had to go. >: >:

Have posted this in a couple of threads hoping for a reply.

Thanks in advance ( I Hope )

P.S. Any Scottish Tornado or TNT (guess I mean to say fellow Benelli fans) owners out there interested in rideouts etc. please get in touch either by e-mail (see above) or through forum

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Owners Manual

Hi John & welcome to the 'club'

Turned out Owners manual was too large to email @38 mb but if you email me your postal address I'll burn a copy onto a CD for you.

Cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Owners Manual

Hi Laurence,

May I trouble you for a copy of the owner's manual as well? Is it in English? If you would send me the CD, I will post it on my web server for everyone to download. I can also give you my FedEx account number to cover the shipping cost. Please shoot me an e-mail me at: [email protected] so I can forward you the info.

Thanks so much!

Toby

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Owners Manual

Hi TobyChi,

Many thanks for offering to host the Owners Manual I'll be contacting you by email shortly.

I'm also trying to get a copy of the Workshop Manual for the RS from Keith (I got one already but some of the Pictures were missing) If I receive this soon I'll put it on the disk along with the Workshop manual for the TRE and if you have the WEB space it would be good to have them all available in the one place.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Cheers Laurence,

Have sent address to your inbox, only about 10 days until new baby arrives, 1 week since R1 left, got so desperate that I almmost cosidered taking my son's midi moto for a spin, never mind doing some CBT's at the weekend, so will get to go for a burl on a CB500 (when you got no bike it's better than nothing I suppose).

Many thanks
John

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Thanks so much again Laurence for the kind offer. I have setup a Benelli Support page (sort of a supplement to the BenelliForum) at this URL:

www.sitefoundation.com/benelli

Once I have received the owner's manuals I'll make them available for download (thanks for sending them in multiple languages.) I have recompressed the workshop manual in Adobe Acrobat 5 compatible format (making sure that no images are missing) and it is available to download at the above link.

Congrats John! I am sure soon you won't be missing your R1 much...

Toby

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: any chance of hosting the RS workshop manual

Got a lead from GP Star for the RS manual. They will get a downloadable version to me early next week. I'll post it asap.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
manual

Thanks Toby, just want one on hand for my mechainc and maintenance I'll do myself, also for any special tools I need for the home workshop8)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts