Benelli Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help I have just ordered My Tre-k colecting it next saturday. I have been looking at Bobbins and stands for it which claim to be easy to fit on the spindles. Having looked at the bike there is no where to fit them.

Any photo's would be much appreciated. I have seen the kit that fastens to the swing arm but dont like it much. Any other options from you hardened trekkies :bow: :bow:

·
northern member
2004 Tornado
623 Posts
Glenn,

I've fitted R&G spindle bobbins to my Trek they are on thier web site but are under TNT.

Enjoy the new toy :ele:

·
Tricky
59 Posts
Try Abba

You could alway try an Abba stand, they are about £94 with the correct adapter and work as a central pivot. You lift and drop the bike with a lever one handed, very easy! If you want the front wheel off the ground as well you will have to use something more traditional.
Richard

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the info

I have ordered some bobbins off ebay £8 a pair. (not even got the bike yet):doh:
Pick it up 9 am Saturday. I will be bangin on the door or:blowup: the door to get in.

Also got some bobbin hooks to fir to my exixting stand.

just one concern. How the Hell do you get the rear wheel off with the spindle bobbins:confused:

I'm dead exited:ele: not had a newy in 4 years and sayy goodbye to the CB1300.

Well Its time to go and dream for another nght.

Got the polish ready and new cloths.
wharpe factor 9; Make it so:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts