Benelli Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am wanting to get a stone chip paint pencil made up but I can't find the paint code for my Trek. It is an 08 model in the colour red and white. It is the red colour that I want to touch up the stone chips. I have been to halfords and they have about 8 benelli reds on their computer but I don't know which, if any would match my bike. Has anybody got a code or another near match that might help me out. Any help on this matter would be much appreciated. Many thanks.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Paint codes

Hi Toby

I had a look at mine. On the underside of the seat there's a sticker with a place for the colour name, code, and something else. Mine has a colour name, but the code isn't filled in. Have a look - you may be luckier. At least you may have a name that could help with a lookup.

Robin

·
Banned
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have looked under the seat and I don't have stickers on mine. If yours is red and white what name of paint does yours say. Thanks for the reply.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Colours

Hi Toby

Sorry, I have the dark red frame and grey/black plastics. Try asking Arden - he just posted on the Is this what our bikes are worth? thread, and has the same colours as you. Also his bike has just been repaired, so he may know what paint was used.

Robin

·
Banned
67 Posts
proper paint

HA !
Well thats' three of us on this forum with a LOVELY RED AND WHITE TRE-K .
I wonder , how many more are in the country ?:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts