Benelli Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1978 750 sei
176 Posts
OK I have 2 new red NOS Benelli 750 Sei side panels I can now use to get a perfect paint match for my tank respray.
When the painter has the codes I will post them here.
I also have a NOS 750 Sei side panel in that bluey/green color that you were talking about.
You can use that to get a perfect match if you want to.
Rgds….
Did you ever get a paint code?

I’m in the States and looking for best match I can get.

thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
paint codes for 1972 benelli tornado

the listed paint codes for the tornados will not work with any PPG store in America. i need the rosso tornado red as well as the yellow who someone said is a dead match for a lamborghini yellow. problem is the automotive paint stores do not carry color coded or chips for lamborghini's either. please tell me a code or a code that matches to the above descriptions.i have spent over 5 hours researching this and have come up with zero information

·
Registered
1 Posts
Benelli paint codes

Anyone got a paint code for benelli Sei red (1977)
We have the paint code for the red, it's a Honda case and it's correct. I will post it tomorrow when I speak to our painter. Does anyone have the paint codes for the black and the white lines for the 1975 red Sei 750 please?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Candy green paint code

Hello Im Mark I have just bought a Benelli 750 Sei, it runs and has all the parts but the paint work needs attention as the rest of it so I am going to do a full rebuild, I want to change the colour to the green does any one know the RAL number for it or a near as dam match

·
Registered
1978 750 sei
176 Posts
We have the paint code for the red, it's a Honda case and it's correct. I will post it tomorrow when I speak to our painter. Does anyone have the paint codes for the black and the white lines for the 1975 red Sei 750 please?
Did you ever get the code?

Thanks
Mark

·
Registered
615 Posts
I recently painted my 250 2c tank with Ral 3016 coral red Daf.
It looks a good match to the original colour

Reactions: Richard Williams

·
Registered
159 Posts
I still have the NOS Sei Side panels I'll try and find a painter to match them.
Another way I'll ask Selwyn in the UK he's restored many a concourse Benelli Sei.....

21 - 28 of 28 Posts