Benelli Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Who has used InvisiGuard / RhinoSkin paint protection stuff ?
(Clear vinyl stuff that you put on your panels to protect the paint)

I've seen some Invisi Guard stuff listed on eBay which looks OK,
but my bike had something else - maybe RhinoSkin ?

which seemed to cover much more -- 1 large piece of vinyl which covered both sides of the tail piece, 1 piece each for the left/right top fairing panels,
several pieces for the tank, bits for the leading edges of the lower fairing panels.

also -- how easy is it to apply this stuff ?

seems like it could be pretty tricky to me ? seems like you would probably have to get it positioned just-right to start with as removing and re-applying might be close to impossible ?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Invisiguard

Would those that use Invisguard be the type who'd have those plastic covers over their sofa and lampshades at home? :rolling:

·
Super Moderator
7,769 Posts
Your a cheeky basket, PhilB :)

Terry,
I've fitted invisigard to my first Tornado and it was the first thing I done when I traded it in for another new one, which says it all really.

You have to be a little careful when applying it but you can reposition it as many times as you like. Have a look at the attached link for the fitting instructions and you'll get the idea. The video is a bit 'cheesy' but it covers the various stages pretty well.

http://www.autotrimdesign.com/Shopping%20Pages/Installation%20Information/InvisiGARD%20Paint%20Protection%20System/Video-Motorcycle/InvisiGARD%20Motorcycle%20Paint%20Protection%20Installation%20Instructions.htm

Hope you think of me Phil the next time you are scrapping those dried in bugs off your new nice shiny paintwork:rolling:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Laurence , Phil ;-)

I'm just about to have the whole lot painted -- so would like to keep it looking pristine afterwards..

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Terry, I also got the Invisgard gear from eBay, fairly simple to put on the bike - must have been if I could do it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts