Benelli Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right just about to paint my benelli (i have green and silver) Im going to be spraying the wheels benelli green and gold, the seat hump green and the mirrors, these are the things i think should have been done as stock! I will also be re-spraying my fairing panels (although my bike is only 12 months old its easier than a warranty claim). So the question is what do you think i should/should not spray? And also anyone who needs their panels re-spraying i can do that for em!
I will post pics when im done!!

Ande

www.flyingcolourseastbourne.co.uk For some of my paintwork!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Right just about to paint my benelli (i have green and silver) Im going to be spraying the wheels benelli green and gold, the seat hump green and the mirrors, these are the things i think should have been done as stock! I will also be re-spraying my fairing panels (although my bike is only 12 months old its easier than a warranty claim). So the question is what do you think i should/should not spray?
The bodywork will look more like the 1130, which is horrible imho (too much green), and I m really not sure about the wheels either. For me the standard 900 Tre silver/green combo is spot on :clap:

·
Registered
131 Posts
I have to agree with Ir fuel, yesterday I was at a Benelli shop and a new 1130 was parked next to a 900 and it just looked too green.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hello Ande,
I have to agree with ir fuel and Max, I much perfer the paint scheme on the 900 compared to the 1130. I like the fact we don't have to much green. I'm sure there is a programme about that will enable you to preview the paint scheme you fancy doing. I for the life of me can't remember what is called though. Photoshop my be able to do it! I like the sound of you helping us guys out and respraying our panels too though. As my misses would agree i don't have enough patience to boil an egg, let alone attempt to respray my fairing!!!:rolling: And i'd rather put money in your pocket then some other sprayer.
Kev

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the replys guys! Im hoping my bike wont look too much like the 1130 (eeek!) as i do agree it is too much green on the rear! so im gonna do the seat hump and see what it looks like (heres to hope! Cheers!) the wheels i have already done green although they looked so cool just with the gold base coat on them so.......... i will see what it looks like on the bike and go from there..... If it
looks crap then i will start again :doh: Still this is the joy of my own spray shop ( i cant stop fiddling!!!!)

Cheers

Ande

·
Super Moderator
7,770 Posts
Nice one Marco!!!:bow:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts