Benelli Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've owned my Tornado since May 04 and it has been running fine (exception to the rule?!) and I thought that I've had most of the mods/updates done but I've just had this horrible thought that I can't remember about the clutch basket getting updated. I've tried to search for johnny O's article but can't go back further than page 20. Anyone help? Also got it booked in to KJM for service next week anyone had any experience of there Customer Service/ standard of workmanship?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi Banksie,

I'll have to watch what I'm saying here as I know a few of the guys from KJM visit this site every now and then;)

The quality of workmanship from KJM is excellent in my opinion:smokin Glen has worked on my bike on more than one occasion and comes across as a really top bloke as well as a top mechanic. He doesn't beat about the bush and he tells it like it is but also listens very carefully to what you say.

Their customer service has also been great but it seems to be let down by the lack of customer service from Benelli in Italy. This in turn can make KJM look slack but I'm more than happy with them.;)

All in all they're top blokes who to a top job and I can't say fairer than that8)

Al8)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
banksie, if you have an 8mm intermediate gear on your basket, you've got the upgraded basket. Of course, you've got to remove the right engine panel to get to see it, but if you're sufficiently worried (I would be), that's not going to be an issue!
I've documented most of the relevant forum info concerning the clutch here.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts