Benelli Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a new 2007 Cafe Racer that came in a circuitous route from a dealer that went under (very sad). So I have no local dealer to consult. Can anyone tell me about a passenger seat for my bike? Is there aftermarket or does the standard TnT seat fit? Way cool bike, by the way!

·
Registered
784 Posts
The Cafe' Racer when new is supposed to bring a rear seat as well. The rear seat from any TnT will fit. Finding one for a good price is the problem. They pop up on ebay sometimes.

Yr?
Dealer?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Passenger seats

Thanks (Distracted Rider) I suspected that was the answer. To RobFM - my wife saw the passenger pegs! But I think one quick trip on that little bird perch and she'll lose interest quickly. The secret of a great relationship is to make sure that it's HER decision.......

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
TnT explosive tester
1,011 Posts
Where are you m8

someone local to you will loan you seat for you to try the missus on

No point in paying top dollar for one id she takes one ride on the back

AND WELCOME TO THE FORUM and the wonderful world of benelli ownership

·
Registered
6 Posts
Passenger seat

I bought a Cafe-racer this year and it came with a passenger seat (obviously not fitted because it looks a lot better with the rear cowling on than the seat). You should have been supplied a seat on delivery. Good luck in getting one from the importer's (it's taken me a month for a titanium can!). I do not think there are after market seats. All the best!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts