Benelli Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys !

Seems hard to find the PC3 that fits Tornado-03...
But i DO find it to TNT1130 05-07 and Tornado 04-06.
Does anyone know if couplers/injectors and so on is the same on the later models??

I want to be sure it fits the bike before i order it.
Yes,i know about Tuneboy.

All help i can get is GREAT:clap:

Thank you!!

·
3,085 Posts
i have one

sitting on my garage work bench its a pcIII part #728-410, it then says "for 728-411"

I bought it off a guy from the US who said it didnt fit his 900 tornado, (I have a 900RS), but i also spoke to Alex at Maniac motors in germany, and he had a RS on the shop floor with one fitted with the part number 728-410. now apparently the 728-411 fits the walbro ecu and the 410 the sagem . I can only deduce the pc is exactly the same except for the ecu plug of the pcIII, as the sagem and walbro ecu plug is different.

mine suffered some rough handling, the ecu plug on the pciii is a bit damaged, not sure if you can get spare plugs from PC, I contacted them asking about the whole benelli confusion of what pc suits what, as their web site is confusing and misleading, and got not one word back in repsonse!!!!!!!!!!!
:mad:

Go for it:D

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi
I phoned the Swedish dealer Motospeed asking about the PC3.
The partnr 410/411 is the id of the BOX,not the coupler/plugs,i was told.They even told me its the same box.Confusing:confused:
They only have the PC3 411 to TNT1130 05-07.

According to them,its not possible to buy couplers/plugs either!
Maybe thats why you didnt get an answer.

I have the Sagem Ecu on my bike Tornado -03 and i guess the only way to find out it will NOT fit is to buy one:D

Its not harder to owe a Benelli,everything just takes twice as long to fix!!
Thanks Aussie for your reply

1 - 3 of 3 Posts